Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2024, 09:12 PM   #1

I don’t know how hard you looked ,but I just googled Hawk Dlx manual and one of the first things that came up was the XPro site ,clicked on the Hawk owners manual and the wiring diagram is right there near the end of it .I am an old guy ,and I found it in under a minute of uninterested searching ,no idea why you didn’t even bother to look yourself .

Old 04-05-2024, 12:04 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruces View Post
I don’t know how hard you looked ,but I just googled Hawk Dlx manual and one of the first things that came up was the XPro site ,clicked on the Hawk owners manual and the wiring diagram is right there near the end of it .I am an old guy ,and I found it in under a minute of uninterested searching ,no idea why you didn’t even bother to look yourself .
Hey, appreciate you taking the time to comment. Like I said, i found the owners manual just fine; but it was vague on the exact wiring connections. Yes, there is a wiring diagram; however it didn't state whether it was a 4 flat or 4 square connection. It is also horrificaly vague in general. I wont insult you on it however, because as you said; you're an old dude. I am capable of finding the owners manual, however it doesn't answer the question I had. If the owners manual answered all of the questions about the bike this forum probably wouldn't exist.