Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2016, 05:33 AM   #1

Been gone for awhile, learned a ton

Hello , I have been working on my Bmw and some other things. Well i sold all my motocycles, except the one i was building which im glad to say is just about done. I am the pitbike guy now, if you need pitbike parts or want til build one Im the guy. I have been learning and learning about everything and im proud to say Im going to build a homemade flow bench so i can test heads, carbs, everything for flow.I have gotten in the cylinder porting and i must say i like it. I built a couple insane motors for pitbikes now , a piranha 150 with high lift cam, ported and polished head, mikuni vm26 606 carb, tb411 high lift cam, slim head gasket for higher compression. I had to slot the cam sprocket so i could advance the cam timing where it should be.After the cam was advanced, my gosh the torque this engine makes is incredible and revs to 14k. The next motor im doing now is a zongshen z155ho which is a bad boy from the factory, but its going to get a kitaco or takegawa head for it and a 67mm piston which will bump me up to 201cc, problem then is getting trans to hold up. My friend built one it made 26rwhp on a dyno!!!
In a pitbike. Any hu Im back to help people with there pitbikes and any other motorcycle. Have a great day everyone

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!

Old 07-13-2016, 11:57 AM   #2

Wow! The student has become the teacher!
Thanks for checking in.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 07-13-2016, 01:35 PM   #3

Welcome back, was wondering where you headed off to.

/

Old 07-16-2016, 08:36 PM   #4

Summertime im outside, especially now i have the new motor to play with. After comparing a lot of Chinese engines now I can tell you first hand zongshen is top quality. So is lifan , yx is ok but needs finishing by owner. Qloncin are okay , qiye is okay . I can tell because of the fit and finish of them on the inside. I will take some pictures and post them up tomorrow.

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!