Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2020, 03:05 PM   #1

Wanted 125 stock head

figure the title says it all. Looking for someone with one sitting around gathering dust who wouldn't mind parting with it cheap...possibly donating it. Im interested in porting one out... ill make sure to get before and after pictures. I will send it back for you to test, and return for. So obviously I'm hoping for someone who doesn't mind tuning the carb and getting good speed tests done

Last edited by Cypher1982; 09-03-2020 at 03:51 PM.

Old 09-03-2020, 06:07 PM   #2

There's multiple 125s out there. Mind sharing a picture of what you've got?

Old 09-03-2020, 07:59 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by franque View Post
There's multiple 125s out there. Mind sharing a picture of what you've got?
Sadly I don't have mine yet. I had done porting a number of years ago and got good results on the flow bench and actual drivability. Im basically looking for someone with a spare head who's willing to do some testing on some basic port work. Just some basic blending and smoothing really. Im hoping to get a hellcat when they come back into supply

Edit. I do realize this is a long shot...but maybe someone has an adventurous side lol

Old 09-04-2020, 03:11 AM   #4

See, there you go, you specified what you're looking for: a hellcat head. You could have specified horizontal, CB/CG in the title. In this case, you're looking for a horizontal head, but there are multiple horizontal heads, and I'm not sure which one the hellcat has.

Old 09-04-2020, 09:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by franque View Post
See, there you go, you specified what you're looking for: a hellcat head. You could have specified horizontal, CB/CG in the title. In this case, you're looking for a horizontal head, but there are multiple horizontal heads, and I'm not sure which one the hellcat has.
Sure...fair enough I see that. Thank you. Although really I'd be happy to work on any spare bike head if someone had one lying around.