Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2016, 12:15 PM   #16

I also like the World's Greatest Motorcycle Rides series with Henry Cole.

Old 05-26-2016, 12:17 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanro View Post
Is the Long Way series available to be viewed online? I remember seeing the trailer but couldn't find the whole stuff.
I watched them on youtube .... I went to the website and the DVD set is pretty cheap....I think I'll buy them.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 05-26-2016, 12:20 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureDad View Post
That said, I propose we have a thread to recommend motorcycle movies, shows, You Tube "shows" that may be RX3 based, ADV riding based, motorcycle based. One area that we can suggest, or get some ideas of things to watch. I'll start it... What say you, Spud, think that'd be ok?
Great idea !

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 05-26-2016, 12:24 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoranger View Post
I just watched both Long Way series on Netflix. I think those two whined a lot about the bikes being so heavy. Charley wanted KTM to sponsor them in the first series. Still a large bike. I think I would rather attempt it with less stuff and a lighter bike.
Claudio buzzing past on the little Russian bike while charley is wallowing like a pig stuck in slop on his BMW tank??? Charley made a comment and I was like ...DAMN STRAIGHT! and laughed out loud

Great scene

― Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-26-2016, 12:27 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureDad View Post
I saw that, and wondered why they AGAIN chose the same bike for the Africa version, Long Way Down. If they were bound to stick with BMW, the 650 versions would have done better, while maybe perceived as "less manly" by the non riding masses. IDK.
It;ll be interesting if they do put together the rumored Long Way Up series what bikes they will use. Charley now has a deal with Triumph and Ewan with Motto Guzzi. ... I think CSC should offer itself up as neutral Switzerland

― Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-26-2016, 12:38 PM   #21

Adventure Bike TV is pretty good. In their second season. Hour long monthly episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/eXtremeSportFilms

Old 05-26-2016, 12:41 PM   #22

Throw in Mark Wahlberg...he is the Indian Motorcycles spokeman... That'll also ensure every girl in my household watches it, except my wife...she has me to look at