Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2016, 03:46 PM   #1

CSC Motorcycle owners facebook group

I love chinariders.net...probably my favorite forum I've ever been a part of. I also love my RX-3. And what I love just as much as both of those is connecting with guys that share my passion for the RX-3 and Zongshen bikes. Whether that means meeting up for rides, discussing mods/upgrades/, local repair support and pictures of where your bike has been..etc. The current facebook group for the RX-3 is too broad, and more often than not the posts are in another language since most members are in another country. I wanted to find a more english friendly and focused group for the RX-3 and all things CSC, and I went searching for one but found nothing.

So in an effort to connect us all a little bit more and help encourage and welcome the throng of riders that will surely be joining the ranks in 2016, I've created a CSC motorcycles facebook group which naturally will be a North American focused group. I imagine with the upcoming TT-250 and RC3 that there will be a growing need for a group like this. Also will be especially useful for all the people considering a CSC motorcycle to be able to type something into facebook and find a friendly group in english straight away, since most of them probably are unfamiliar with the existing forums out there, and in turn also bring more riders to chinariders.net since this is by far the most extensive resource available for all things CSC/Zongshen. I really hope it will serve as a social extension of forums like chinariders.net, and take advantage of facebooks useful features and tools that help make connecting locally and in person even easier.

I would love to hear any suggestions for mods/admins, group descriptions, settings, etc. Let me know any ideas. Hope to see you guys there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cscm...leownersgroup/

Old 01-11-2016, 07:03 PM   #2

I just joined. I actually already belong to another owners group.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:07 PM   #3

https://www.facebook.com/groups/412630818887109. Here is the other one that is world wide. A US group would be cool.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:23 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSaddict View Post
I just joined. I actually already belong to another owners group.
sweet! ya I'm part of that one too and was really wanting to find one that was u.s./canada focused. Basically anywhere CSC sells and that way makes it easy to meet up with people for rides and events and see all the posts in english too.

Old 01-11-2016, 10:42 PM   #5

This may be hard to believe, but not everyone uses FB.

jb

Old 01-11-2016, 11:19 PM   #6

What would be the advantage of Facebook over say a dedicated forum?

Old 01-11-2016, 11:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct842 View Post
I wouldnt call it an advantage over a dedicated forum like this..I'd say a unique function or arm/extension that serves a valuable purpose as well. Organizing rides locally or even meet ups to start. This is a broad forum for all things china bikes...facebook group is just for CSC bikes so thats one reason. Plus alot of tools that help make it personal and relationship oriented, and ease of use to post pictures, events, links etc. People tend to check their facebooks more than motorcycle forums as well so information shared and responded to quicker. I posted on here and it got a response 4 hours later. Which is actually fast for a forum. On facebook..I set up the group and invites and got responses to my messages in minutes. Just different platforms and I know how much everyone here loves the RX3 so thought for those that were interested it'd be nice to have a dedicated CSC RX-3 facebook group since there wasnt one out there. And to be honest (in my non creeper voice) I'd really like to get out and meet everyone here. Everyone is so cool and knowledgeable and sounds like a bunch of guys that I'd love to have a beer with sometime, so facebook is really good at connecting us all even more. Im still gonna spend more time on this forum reading then I do on facebook..but nice to have both I thought.

Last edited by superdude; 01-12-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Old 01-13-2016, 12:31 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct842 View Post
Well, I'd use a "like" button on the forum a lot., but honestly, checking Facebook is just a chore for me. I'm tired of all the cat videos and political posts.

Old 05-09-2016, 12:45 PM   #9

We're up to 169 members now and growing quickly, with all members based in the U.S. or Canada and lots of great pics to look at. We have an upcoming ride scheduled for end of July for RX-3/TT-250 owners who live around the Pacific Northwest, doing the WABDR. Should have upwards of 8-10 CSC motorcycles but hopefully more by time July rolls around. Be awesome if Spud came from Potato country.

Old 05-09-2016, 01:06 PM   #10

you DO realize that FB is principally a leftist subliminal propaganda inculcating, news filtering, techno personal data mining, collecting, sales and distribution outfit, yes? or maybe not :(
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 05-09-2016, 01:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdude View Post
We're up to 169 members now and growing quickly, with all members based in the U.S. or Canada and lots of great pics to look at. We have an upcoming ride scheduled for end of July for RX-3/TT-250 owners who live around the Pacific Northwest, doing the WABDR. Should have upwards of 8-10 CSC motorcycles but hopefully more by time July rolls around. Be awesome if Spud came from Potato country.

I'm glad your group is doing well.

Some of us don't do Facebook, for a variety of reasons. Therefore, I was unaware of your ride schedule. It would be nice if you, or someone else from you group would report here periodically to let us know what is happening.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 05-09-2016, 02:06 PM   #12

Definitely understand not everyone uses or wants to be on facebook. I'll post a ride event here in Chinariders as well for the upcoming ride and definitely keep up to date on other issues. As previously mentioned by CSaddict we have someone on the page with an engine that failed and a harley dealership is doing the motor swap. Will be interested to hear the results of what and why the motor failed. We constantly share information from Chinariders on the FB page and will be great to do same here.

Old 05-09-2016, 02:56 PM   #13

What's Facebook?

Old 05-09-2016, 03:04 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eco Mouse View Post
What's Facebook?
it's like my space i think you find it on the inter web

Old 05-09-2016, 03:19 PM   #15

Yeah, but no... it's been blocked on my computer since 2008