Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2009, 10:37 PM   #1

Gio Mini Beast Dipstick/Oil Filler Cap

Hey guys..

Anyone have a dead Gio or like 110cc ATV, and might have an oil filler/dipstick cap they don't want anymore?

Sometime yesterday the top must've been kicked off mine, so all that is left is the plastic that was underneath the chrome part. Nothing to grab onto to twist it out. Still seems sealed but I'd rather replace it before that changes.

I will check with Gio to see if he has one, although I didn't see it listed on his parts page..

-TT

Old 06-15-2009, 10:39 AM   #2

I would think that any honda copy pitbike engine dip stick should fit. I see them on ebay alot.

Allen

Old 06-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #3

Re: Gio Mini Beast Dipstick/Oil Filler Cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboT
Hey guys..

Anyone have a dead Gio or like 110cc ATV, and might have an oil filler/dipstick cap they don't want anymore?

Sometime yesterday the top must've been kicked off mine, so all that is left is the plastic that was underneath the chrome part. Nothing to grab onto to twist it out. Still seems sealed but I'd rather replace it before that changes.

I will check with Gio to see if he has one, although I didn't see it listed on his parts page..

-TT
If you're not too far from Langley, you could pop into Konker or Adventure West (they're neighbours). You'll find them on the Langley Bypass, in the same complex that Holeshot Honda was in (they've since moved to 200 street). Bring what's left of your dipstick in as a sample, and one of those guys should be able to help. They're both China bike shops.

Cheers!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 06-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #4

Thanks for the tips guys! You also reminded me that Sinclair's Motorsports is just up the road from me, and perhaps he has one. Although he sells Lifan and Loncin brands but perhaps something there fits. He's closer than heading to Langley so I will try that first.