Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2018, 10:31 AM   #1

Help need a wiring diagram

I JUST PURCHASED A ATV FOR MY GRANDCHILD BUT HAVING PROBLEM WITH SOME MINOR ELECTRICAL ISSUES, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN LOCATE A WIRING DIAGRAM / SCHEMATIC FOR THE ATV I HAVE LISTED BELOW ? I WOULD APPRECIATE ALL THAT COULD HELP, THANKS

2012 ZHEJIANG KANGDI 110cc ATV
TYPE....MDLGA002-5
MANUFACTOR NO.....12012575

THANKS AGAIN FOR ANY HELP

Old 09-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #2

I'm hoping someone with access to schematics reads your post because maybe I could also benefit from their help. I have the following 2007 70cc kid size ATV that has serious electrical issues: chewed missing wiring.

2007 Loncin 70cc ATV
Buying Group ATV-A
VIN: L4PGUM21473001574

Thanks also for any help.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:01 PM   #3

wiring diagram

go to www.familygokarts.com they have what you need there.

Old 09-19-2018, 07:46 PM   #4

FLASHLIGHTBOY,

I roamed all around familygokarts for quite a while searching for the wiring diagrams, can you be more specific as to their location on the site, please?

Old 09-19-2018, 08:32 PM   #5

Parts and manuals

At the bottom of the page there is a list of stuff... blah blah blah.... look under CUSTOMER CARE....... SEE ... PARTS & MANUALS...... CLICK ON TAOTAO.... that is the most common for kids ATVS... SAME STUFF.... Do not go my wiring colour... find where the wires from and to what... what is it you are really looking to find..???? what do you want to fix.??? the biggest problem people have is .....FUSE BLOWN... NO POWER FROM THE KEY... RED POWER WIRE FROM FUSE TO KEY..... KEY TURNED ON.. POWER OUT OF KEY TO WIRING HARNESS...... PEOPLE DO NOT PUT THE BRAKE ON TO START.... MIRCO SWITCH ON HANDLE BARS... CONNECTION GOES IN ONE WIRE ... BRAKES APPLIED... CONNECTION GOES OUT.... START BUTTON MAKES THE CONNECTION TO THE SOLENOID PLUG... ONE SIDE IS POWER ALWAYS... AND GROUND WHEN YOU HIT START BUTTON........ YOU CAN ALWAYS JUSMP THE SOLENOID TO START MOTOR... NO KEY REQUIRED FOR THIS... JUST A GOOD BATTERY AND WORKING STARTER... NEXT THING IS PLUGGED FUEL JET IN CARB...........LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP.... TELL ME WHAT YUOU WANT TO FIX..

Old 09-19-2018, 08:38 PM   #6

Wiring diagram

You can also go to ,,, TECH SUPPORT at the bottom of page.... scroll down to ATV SUPPORT..... THEN taotao wiring... click on it.. lots of stuff there for help... questions and answers... www.familygokarts.com

Old 09-19-2018, 09:03 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY View Post
... Do not go my wiring colour...
Most Chonda follows http://www.chinariders.net/showpost....3&postcount=11 color code BUT using circuit tester / ohmmeter is the ONLY way to know what's wrong

Old 09-20-2018, 08:51 AM   #8

Thank you both for the replies, I'm not fixing anything at the moment, I just wanted to know where to find a schematic if I needed one.

Thank you again...

Old 09-20-2018, 11:49 AM   #9

wiring problem

I hope you save this to a folder or write it down,,, copy and paste my post to save you some trouble next time... most kids atvs do not have a horn fuel guage. signals and other stuff... so just the basics is good to know... and have on hand for trouble shooting.... the big thing to do is to take pics before yu take things apart.... everyone has a phone with a camera... and write your testing results down so you can follew the problem... and keep it simple ... these atvs are not a big thing

Old 09-20-2018, 01:19 PM   #10

There are also some basic Chinese wiring diagrams on dratv site ,lots of good info if you need it ,once you get over the fact you probably will not find a diagram for your exact make and model ,with a little searching around it becomes very simple .

Old 09-20-2018, 04:05 PM   #11

wiring

the basic wiring of an atv ,,, when make or year.... does not really matter if you have some common sense..... locate the wire at the plug .. see the position and follow it to the other end.. if you can not follow and figure that out... then someone will have to come and hold your hand... take it to a shop... or find a guy who fixes these... there are a lot of people who work on them and understand them... the people just can not figure out how to find them... I have been selling these for 10 years... advertise locally ... on kijiji... face book... and people say where do you advertise....???? I know a lot of people are not into these until they get one... then it is help me help me... they know ebay & amazon... then they wait the parts for the sme price.... but want to come and buy it for that... ???? people!!!!! manuals do not do any good to a lot of people who think it will tell them how to fix it blow by blow... youtube videos will tell you that if you can work a youtube video... people post problems on this site with no info as to what kind of unit .. the prpblem... and what have you tried.... and what answers.. ok.. it is hard to help some people....!!! check your local CRAIGSLIST FOR HELP OR KIJIJI or some other source.... a lot of recreation supply places tell people .. to see me.. and give out my number,,

Old 09-20-2018, 06:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY View Post
... everyone has a phone with a camera...
Better corrected it as everyone should have a phone w/ cam
Rural US doesn't have good coverage anyways https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nat...214438889.html

Old 09-21-2018, 01:52 PM   #13

Camera on phone

You do not need wifi or data for take pics with your phone... no coverage is ok... as the camera works without cell coverage...about 1 % maybe do not have a camera phone... can not help all of the people all of the time... the phones a re free with plans or cheap for used one..

Old 09-21-2018, 06:15 PM   #14

Also paper and some crayons work very well. Lol

Old 09-24-2018, 11:56 AM   #15

Done some of my best work with crayons.......