Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2018, 03:39 PM   #1

Bikes and coffee n Denton Tx every Sunday

My son and I took off a little late and there were only a few bikes at the coffee house. There was a toy run today and I guess every one was there.

This is a every sunday thing with moto GP watching get togethers at Andy's bar around the square.

Kinda chilly for us and the wind was HOWLING in from the north at 25 mph. (we were heading north to get there). We have no cold weather gear and just wore hoodies under out moto jackets. My son said he had it pinned at 52 mph against the wind and slightly up hill.

We got home and he said that kinda sucked. I said yeah wind and cold ain't fun but I just love riding any time. It is a passion and sometimes the bad ones make for good memories

He smiled and said "Yeah it was cool fighting the wind and making it there after all that work to get there. It was cool , not temperature cool but you know, really cool". I threw and arm around my boy and said "I think you get it"

Would love to see some china riders out there. I have gone on rides with everything from an aprila, classic honda, cruisers, a wee suzuki vanvan, Super Duke, and sport bikes.

If you want to meet out there some time let me know I will ride the hawk (If my son is not on it)

Few ways in this world a man and his son can bond more than moto culture. Or fishing, but too windy to fish.

Just thought I would share.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181125_115529.jpg (99.7 KB, 312 views)