Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2014, 09:43 PM   #1

Baodaio QT-9A 50cc

It came up last minute, but Excalibur is sending me a Baodaio 50cc QT-9A scooter to be used as the main prize in a raffle for a local Yuma group home for abused girls and young women. It should be here by Friday. I get to put the beast together, and test ride it. I won't review it due to me wanting to put on as few miles (actually feet and yards) as possible to keep it in new condition. Ok, maybe a mile or two. There is actually a youtube video of a walkaround and Wade riding it around Excalibur's industrial park on Excalibur's link of the scooter below, but I will try to take photos of how it comes and me (attempting) to piece it together before Monday. Monday, the organization raffling it is having a ribbon cutting ceremony for the community to see the new home they are moving into. I am hoping to have it together by then so it can be introduced as the prize (the raffle won't be for a month or so). Wish me luck...

http://atv4usa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BD50QT-9A

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Last edited by culcune; 08-27-2014 at 09:44 PM. Reason: add in link