Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #1

TXpowersports positive review

I just wanted to report that I had a very positive experience with Manny at txpowersports. I receive great service before, during, and after the sale. Manny even answered several questions by email well after business hours. ATV arrived very quickly and was exactly what it was supposed to be and in great shape. I put the ATV together last night and overall it was very easy. I haven't started the machine yet ( will do so tonight) but so far I'm very happy with my decision with this machine, and with ordering from txpowersports. Thanks to everyone who answered questions and provided great information. You have a great site! Thank you!

Old 01-12-2017, 10:19 AM   #2

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke View Post
I just wanted to report that I had a very positive experience with Manny at txpowersports. I receive great service before, during, and after the sale. Manny even answered several questions by email well after business hours. ATV arrived very quickly and was exactly what it was supposed to be and in great shape. I put the ATV together last night and overall it was very easy. I haven't started the machine yet ( will do so tonight) but so far I'm very happy with my decision with this machine, and with ordering from txpowersports. Thanks to everyone who answered questions and provided great information. You have a great site! Thank you!
Any pics?

Old 01-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #3

I'm glad you got great service. Post up some pics if you can. I'm getting ready to buy another bike and The "Manny" dealerships that Manny owns will NOT get a dollar of my money simply from the crap he pulled on a member here. Nor will UN safer whole sale, and anyone else who decided to screw around with peoples hard earned money! DEALERS TAKE NOTICE!!

Old 01-31-2017, 10:47 PM   #4

Thank you !

Hi smoke , We are here to help 100% we were glad you liked the bike and our service thank you and god bless.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:26 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxPowerSports View Post
Hi smoke , We are here to help 100% we were glad you liked the bike and our service thank you and god bless.

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 02-01-2017, 10:24 AM   #6

Head Scratching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
I bet the next guy who comes here to praise Manny will be called Mirrors (Manny's Mirrors?)

Old 02-01-2017, 11:49 AM   #7

Razz Magic?

Smoke and Mirrors? Seems like Manny is trying to pull some kind of Magic act on us? From what I can tell it WOULD be Magic if Manny actually gave someone (anyone?) good service?

PS I bet there was too much smoke around for Smoke to be able to take any pics? Or maybe Manny (smoke?) didnt want to take the time to fake pics in one of his parking lots?

Old 02-02-2017, 07:11 AM   #8

I have seen other Threads by "Smoke" He is a new owner of a Tao 125D, I believe. So Maybe he isn't the "MANNY" LOL. Post up a pic or two Smoke. And again I'm glad your order went through without a hitch.