Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2009, 09:23 AM   #1

CF-Moto E-Charm

Hello all, I have connections with a scooter dealer in my town and I will be writing some reviews on some of the bikes that I have gotten to try out to help out with out knowledge base here and here is one of my favorites.
The E-Charm by CF-Moto is a 150cc water cooled fuel injected scooter.
It has a decent amount of storage with a average sized trunk on the back and enough underseat storage for a half face helmet although it does have a evap canister under there too which takes away some of the space available.
The E-Charm has one of the first chinese fuel injection systems which I have no tech specs on it right now but one thing I can say is it works very well. It only takes about a second to crank wether you leave it alone for 5 minutes or 5 days. Throttle response is instant and strong and im pretty sure it will easily outrun my 260 up till about 55 and even then this bike does have a top speed of about 70mph.
The bike rides great and absorbs bumps well and features 16inch wheels front and rear with single disk brakes. It also has crisp responsive handling and has the ground clearance to realy ride some corners.
My only complaint is the scooter is on the tall side and I sometimes dont get full foot placement on the ground and im 6ft.
The price is a great value also at $2,500 right now with CF-Moto's sale going on you cant beat this bike.

Old 09-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #2

Sorry about the post shuffling around... We were dealing with some spam posted here, it should be back to normal now.