Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2013, 03:56 AM   #1

Adventure...or something like that

They say that adventure is taking inappropriate equipment to out-of-the-way places, so...here's mine.
It was a weekend morning. A sunny weekend morning. Early sunny weekend morning. At days like these i would get up, had something to eat (nothing so serious to call it breakfast), jump into my racing suit grab my gsxr keys and hit the twisties with the guys like we always do on sunny weekend mornings like this. But there was just one problem. Let's just say that last weekend ride ended sooner then i expected. And with a bigger bang.
I was thinking about going back to sleep...but day like this was a shame to waste. So what...take my bicycle and go downhill?

Nah, to lazy to push it uphill today. What else? i guess i'll just go for a coffee with the guys before they head out, then go back home. On my scooter. 50ccm. Chinese.
Step one: get a reason to go out - check.
Step two: stick to the plan - well...i'm already outside so i might cruise around the city once. it shouldn't take me more than 20 min. This is where it took me...after 45 minutes

then after 1h15m

soon after that i lost my track of time

but i was to far into exploring when i realized that it's not going to be this warm for long