Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2015, 02:47 PM   #1

wanted: rear fender parts

so... due to my stupidity, I need the rear fender and mudguard/tail light holder for my shinray/roketa db07a...

had it at work and up on the lift and it fell off the lift, broke the clutch and brake levers, bent the bars and broke the rear plastics... I think I can straighten the bars, and have everything else ordered from before the accident... LOL

Old 07-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #2

That sucks so much! I don't have a fender like that, but I bet you can make a universal rear fender meet your needs. Also, it won't be difficult to fabricate a new tail light mount, which would allow you to try something interesting. I installed an LED tail light on Lifanda, and it was less than $10 shipped. I'm quite happy with it.

Check out Bike Bandit or Rocky Mountain ATVMC, and see if either has universal rear fenders on sale.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 07-12-2015, 07:58 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
That sucks so much! I don't have a fender like that, but I bet you can make a universal rear fender meet your needs. Also, it won't be difficult to fabricate a new tail light mount, which would allow you to try something interesting. I installed an LED tail light on Lifanda, and it was less than $10 shipped. I'm quite happy with it.

Check out Bike Bandit or Rocky Mountain ATVMC, and see if either has universal rear fenders on sale.
one of the guys i work with has a dr650, and the rear fender looks to be similarly shaped as far as holes goes, if i cand find everything oem, i may try a dr fender or a universal....