Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2018, 08:31 PM   #1

Couple things to note:

1 - The USB port in their kit is only 1.0A. That means it won't keep up with most phones and GPSs. As such I didn't install the CSC one. But, I did use the wiring to wire up a switch powered USB from Amazon that supported dual 2.1A.

2 - About a year ago CSC changed the axle for the centerstand to this new design. This helped solve an issue with the previous model. I can't remember what the issue was though. I believe it had something to do with the clip coming off or not fitting properly.

Old 10-11-2018, 09:04 PM   #2

What's the easiest way to convert the CSC 1.0A USB over to 2 A? There must be a simple solution.

Old 10-12-2018, 02:03 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyoungbl View Post
What's the easiest way to convert the CSC 1.0A USB over to 2 A? There must be a simple solution.
Actually just this morning I tweaked and thought I can do this all better - NEW project and I think I will offer this kit but with a 2 or 3 amp option.
Stay tuned! I ordered the kit (I don't actually need a set to be fair but easier to work on for testing)

I need the parts to see if I can buy the correct plugs to build a plug n play replacement or first install kit etc.
Early bikes had no wiring I thought? or was that only China? No matter what you have I can make it easily to directly install or minimal fuss etc.

Old 10-12-2018, 02:22 AM   #4

Today i went looking closer at the RX3s - nice little volt meter oil pressure combo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RX3s volt meter.jpg (90.1 KB, 248 views)