Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2022, 04:42 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodENuff View Post
Hello everyone, I’m new here and was wondering if anyone could help me? I have an xpect 200 and want to get a skid plate for it. Is there any that will fit, or do I have to make my own?
Hey there Good nuff'

Well, I guess Tom sold his Expect earlier this Summer (this thread), though you may find useful info on the Lifan Expect (the bike you are talking about) in his defunct thread. He did many upgrades and there is definitely some useful tuning information directly relevant to your bike.

Regarding a skid plate, Tom sold his before finding one, though I am not sure he was looking.

I have looked around this site, and on the web, and the Expect is not specifically noted as applicable to a few generic plates out there. And, like you, I can't find one made for the Expect. I am sorry, but you clearly won't get any help from the OP. But there are lots of us interested in your questions. Welcome to the site!!!

By all means take a few pics and start thread on your Expect. And post your request on a skid plate there. We'd love to see some pics! Expect is a great bike.

Last edited by Thumper; 12-26-2022 at 09:39 PM.