Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2019, 02:03 AM   #1

My backyard...

77 Montesa Cota 348 MRR "Malcom Rathnell Replica"...

Current resto projects..
81 Honda CT110...
80 Kawasaki KL250A1...

11 Husaburg TE125 enduro... "sold" along with another 31...
Lifan 125 Pitbike.. "stolen" ...

KIWI BIKER FORUM...... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/content.php

All the best offroad rides in NZ...
http://www.remotemoto.com/

E-mail... xtpete1@gmail.com

Old 08-26-2019, 07:20 AM   #2

That looks like FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-26-2019, 11:23 AM   #3

oh my gosh!!!!! Many thanks for the video, Pete, you have been a member here for many ages. Dam...lots of white haired guys like me....makes me really jones....

We have done some snowmobile trips like this.....but never a bike trip. Thanks again for the video...made my day!!!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 09-20-2019, 01:04 AM   #4

Definitely interesting, and not how I pictured the landscape and terrain at all. I don't know if I would be a fan of riding on all those rocks and I'm sure Chonda rims and tires wouldn't fare well. But it does look like a fun adventure. The other thing that surprised me was the age of the riders, most looked to be in their 40s and 50s, some tough old men for sure.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
Definitely interesting, and not how I pictured the landscape and terrain at all. I don't know if I would be a fan of riding on all those rocks and I'm sure Chonda rims and tires wouldn't fare well. But it does look like a fun adventure. The other thing that surprised me was the age of the riders, most looked to be in their 40s and 50s, some tough old men for sure.

Careful on the age group I don't know if I could handle that ride... 3 or 4 years ago the mrs and i rode sleds with some pro trainers from skidoo, all cross country, all mountain. She was the only lady in the group. By the end of the day, at pizza and beer...guess who was so tired he couldn't pick up his beer mug? Yup, the old grey haired dude. My mrs is 15 years younger. She had to drive home. I can ride, but those young guys about did me in
40 or 50 mph, steep downhill, solid ice...bull doggin the sled all the way down... missed all the trees at the bottom tho...and up and down, up and down mountains... crossing cricks...breaking trail...you name it, we did it!

But I finished the ride!!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".