Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Other Brands
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2015, 12:52 PM   #1
Banned

Parts

Guys, I did some Tecumseh warranty work a few yrs ago for Deep Rock well drilling Mfg. I have a good amount of the parts left over, as they believed in new parts swap over repairs. I even have some NIB parts, carb I think, some short blocks etc. and quite a bit of the stuff brought in (usually clogged carb/bad gas situation.)
Anyways whatever you need, I can check in the warehouse above my shop, see what I can dif up for you, if it helps.
Cost? U pay shipping. N/C, of course. Most of it is either in boxes ready to second box (for protection) and ship out. You may owe me a favor sometimes, or not.
Let me know what u need and I will look when I can go down there in the next day or two.
MOST tecumseh horizontal engines use a separate carb on a manifold thats below the exhaust outlet (for fire safety). This allows any gravity feed gas situation, day tank, remote tank etc. Also can do a fuel pump (need to regulate it to below 3psi for the floats to not flood, though they say 5psi is OK. I could never consistantly use over 3 PSI and KNOW It wouldn't flood with a fuel pump/non gravity set up.
Hope this helps.
PS How about a pic of the "old girl"? I had a couple when a kid, still have the chipped tooth from my early wheelie NOT learning curve!