Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2018, 03:03 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruces View Post
Wear your helmet !
Good luck today .

Helmet worked very well...same with a piece of tech i had on me...all i am saying on that part lol.. But yea...i basically got a bunch of smoke blown up my ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbo7106 View Post
I served with the Marines and learned much! Know the enemy, cover your six, and lay down some psyc ops!

Prime example, I work in surgical services, in the OR. There are a few surgeons that I need to put my boot in their throats, but I realize the hospital would frown on this. Yes, they have a God complex, but I’m still not allowed to arrange the meeting! 🙁 Sooo, I speak very little to them, study their weakness and have a plan for when they go bat shit crazy! 😜

A guy once told me, “Coworkers are coworkers. They are not your family. They are not your friends. Treat them accordingly.”

Be safe!

Thanks, Will def keep the above in mind especially in light of the fact that the co worker i mentioned earlier..we have in fact confirmed that he has been stalking us...to the point he followed me to the store at the place i am delivering for..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
It seems that everyone lately has been having it rough at work. I don't just mean the people here but also the people in my meatspace life as well.

Good luck to you, DarkRider.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICRider View Post
Sounds like G4S, my ex used to work for them.
Best of luck to you, hope it turns out okay eventually.

Not G4s though i do have interactions with them from time to time...

Well i apparently have another meeting with the same head guy on thursday... I need to get ahold of some info before hand so i got a few more calls to make during my free time on the pizza days lol
'80 Honda XL185S
'76 Yamaha DT250C dual sport
Baja Wilderness Trail 250
'07 Honda Shadow 750 Areo Trike
'01 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)

Old 09-10-2018, 04:38 PM   #17

Good luck, Man.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts

Old 09-10-2018, 05:15 PM   #18

Well this is just f***ing awesome.. i get to scramble to come up with about $240 to deal with getting Commercial ins on my Jeep... All because of this little f***ing c**t whining till he got his f***ing way with head office... Sorry for the french but i am livid at the moment..

'80 Honda XL185S
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)

Old 09-10-2018, 07:19 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post

Well this is just f***ing awesome.. i get to scramble to come up with about $240 to deal with getting Commercial ins on my Jeep... All because of this little f***ing c**t whining till he got his f***ing way with head office... Sorry for the french but i am livid at the moment..

That's crazy. If they are going to require it, they should pay or reimburse you for it. Maybe it can be deducted come tax filing time. It is a work-related cost which is supposed to be deductable.

Old 09-11-2018, 04:08 PM   #20

This is me about this time... the bs train got loaded even further....

Ben i can def get the costs taken off at tax time and i will be working on that when i file my '18 taxes next year.
'80 Honda XL185S
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #21

And...well with this post this Saga has come to a close...As of May 14th i am no longer with the company. That parasite managed to f**k me over one last time...However...He f**ked himself up this time...I am possibly taking at least two of my clients with me out the door...
'80 Honda XL185S
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by JerryHawk250; 05-08-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: had to clean up the lauguage.

Old 05-08-2019, 10:48 AM   #22

Oh man... Well, I hope you can take those two+ clients and parlay it into a small fortune. The upside is you don't have to worry about a bunch of daggers in your back anymore.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 05-09-2019, 11:29 AM   #23

I wish you every success in your new endeavour, DR.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-09-2019, 07:58 PM   #24

Quote:
Oh man... Well, I hope you can take those two+ clients and parlay it into a small fortune. The upside is you don't have to worry about a bunch of daggers in your back anymore.
One client confirmed and checking back with the other tomorrow. Probably spending sone time tomorrow to figure out what keys go to what business. Then proceed to start returning them to said businesses later in the day and on Monday. It may or may not result in more private clients but we will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
I wish you every success in your new endeavour, DR.
Thanks Weld
'80 Honda XL185S
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-13-2019, 05:19 PM   #25

Figured i would post up an update on things: Finally severed all ties with the company as of today with picking up my final check after waiting for it for over 2 weeks. Which caused some grief but eh. It is all sorted out finally. In short they were holding it till the confirmed return of equipment. By this point i have returned all keys and equipment. Got the check into the bank today to finally make my first payment on my new to me truck i got just before this. On another more positive note i am currently awaiting my first check from my freelance work
'80 Honda XL185S
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-03-2019, 05:10 PM   #26

So a bit of an update as well as a post to kinda change the direction of this thread rather then starting a new one over the newest bit of news...

Update first: I ended up keeping one freelance contract and have been working for them exclusively for the past few months. The other client had too many regulations for me to be able to follow up on continuing with them. But parted ways with them on good terms.

Second update: It seems due to the various injuries i have sustained over the years between a life of martial arts and motorsports when i was younger as well as various work related and car accident related injuries i am in the position where i am starting the process of applying for disability to help deal with some bills along with support for my meds as my diabetes worsens.

Now here is the bigger bit of news..this is the most positive of the bunch as well. As i have mentioned in my VW beetle thread my wife and i are well.. Expecting a child. We have calculated that she is roughly about 2 months along at this stage.
'80 Honda XL185S
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-03-2019, 05:17 PM   #27

Congrats on the little one on the way.

Yeah, this getting old stuff and old body injuries start playing hell on you. Knock on wood I've been keeping my diabetes in check. Wish you the best.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 10-03-2019, 07:23 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
Congrats on the little one on the way.

Yeah, this getting old stuff and old body injuries start playing hell on you. Knock on wood I've been keeping my diabetes in check. Wish you the best.
Thanks, still wrapping my head around things as they are now.
'80 Honda XL185S
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-03-2019, 08:15 PM   #29

Congrats on the little one! Get on disability or whatever you need! Take care and keep us posted.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 10-03-2019, 09:40 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post
So a bit of an update as well as a post to kinda change the direction of this thread rather then starting a new one over the newest bit of news...

Update first: I ended up keeping one freelance contract and have been working for them exclusively for the past few months. The other client had too many regulations for me to be able to follow up on continuing with them. But parted ways with them on good terms.

Second update: It seems due to the various injuries i have sustained over the years between a life of martial arts and motorsports when i was younger as well as various work related and car accident related injuries i am in the position where i am starting the process of applying for disability to help deal with some bills along with support for my meds as my diabetes worsens.

Now here is the bigger bit of news..this is the most positive of the bunch as well. As i have mentioned in my VW beetle thread my wife and i are well.. Expecting a child. We have calculated that she is roughly about 2 months along at this stage.

CONGRATS!! Mrs. E and I have a two year old stomping around the house, and it's about as much fun as you can imagine.

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up