Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > News, Support, & Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2019, 01:33 AM   #1

I owned a Hawk and currently own the Brozz 250. If you like to get into this China bike motoring and want to start cheap and look forward to upgrading then get a Hawk. Do the Hawk for sure if you plan on riding more in dirt with the stock larger dirt tires. When I first got my Hawk it ran like crap on the stock carb. If you don't mind the analog gauge and sort then the Hawk is ok starting out. Yet the digital on the brozz is off by 5mph. On the Hawk I changed and re-jetted the carb, removed the cat, changed the gearing, put on a CR250 exhaust, digital dash, anti vibration mirrors, vibration absorbing grips, usb 12 port, box on the back, LED headlight, LED turn signals and put 80/20 tires on it. It behaved on the street allot better. But took away the dirt traction and low end for climbing steeper hills. Now, I have the Brozz 250 with the same gearing now, led signals, 80/20 or 50/50 tires. Not sure what they are but do ok on dirt so far. The counter balanced engine doesn't need me to change the stock mirrors. Not as many vibes vs the Hawk. I'd take a Hawk any day with a counterbalanced engine for the Hawk low price. Anyway the Brozz did some of the work for me, but cost more initially. Even though the Brozz wheels are smaller, the ride height feels the same as the Hawk as I remember. Of course memory fades into the wind when cruising on my China. Bottom line is that either bike will be durable and will get you in and out of the trails ahead. Neither has ever let me down.

Tags
250, dirtbike, dlx, efi, hawk