Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2015, 08:29 PM   #1

Head Scratching hello

new guy here...i posted earlier but apparently not in the right place and can't move it.lets see if I got it right this time before I continue.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:58 PM   #2

anyhow lets try this again.I'm not very computer savy.finding hard to get around this site.I bought a 2008 tms200gy-5 back in October and have put about 400 miles on it without any major problems,broken throttle cable and loose bolts,namely motor mounts. I had the top back one welded but see its broken again. Lots of vibration on this bike. The back brakes squeak when applied but the pads a
look good?? Other than that it has been a great bike to ride. I also have a 2004 red cat gy200 that I picked up for parts.this bike is 90% complete but has no spark.I would like to put it back in service and had nowhere to turn until I found this site.there seems to be a great deal of knowledge being past around here
I hope to learn all I can here.

Old 04-04-2015, 10:56 AM   #3

Welcome; you came to the right place.

We can answer your questions in this thread, but I think it would be best if you started a new thread for each bike in our Dual Sport Forum. The new threads better serve several purposes.

Your questions will get more exposure and more replies.
The answers for each bike will be contained in a separate thread.
Others who have similar questions in the future can more easily find the information, et cetera.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 04-04-2015, 12:02 PM   #4

Welcome!

As another member pointed out in your first post, you might just need to reset your kill switch by pressing it in once. Does your kill switch resemble a turn signal switch from a street bike?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer