Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #16

Jason XXX charges you $40 for the MSO and it's a rip off they don't give you anything more for the money than everyone else does as part of the sale. They will not save you any aggravation at DMV. Nothing wrong with Roketa's and XXX is still pretty reasonable and many here have bought from them. Still for a couple few hundred more a dealer is a great thing to have. No problem if you like to wrench...you'll still get to..there's always something to improve.

Aaron

2008 Fly-Scooters La Vie
www.scootdawg.proboards59.com

Old 12-22-2006, 11:52 PM   #17

I am gonna try to buy from a dealer if possible but if not than shipping is only option. If anyone here has gotten one shipped can you explain to me the steps to getting it registered off the MSO. I have read different stories about how the MSO has to be filled out but I'm still not completly clear on exactily what needs to be done. I plan on checking with the local title office and dmv before buying but would like a little insight from someone who has done this before. I dont guess anyone here lives in Tenessee or is familiar with title process here?

Old 12-23-2006, 01:13 AM   #18

Racewayatv.com for Jetmoto is where I got mine. The crate arrived, confirmed vin# against the crate, emailed the VIN to John at Raceway, Jetmoto mailed the typed MSO. I went to the DMV they were all set to take my money then said "we need the odometer disclosure" WTF?? So I get that document and mail it off to Jetmoto, they fill that out and then I can go back and pay my $118 for title and tags.

At least that applies here in Oregon. Figure 3-4 week turn around with all that nonsense until it can legally be on the street.
2006 Jetmoto Enduro
IBA 19,400

Old 12-24-2006, 10:03 AM   #19

Hi All
Most Every State has a different title/registration process. Along with one BMV Bureau in one city to another city in the same State. They can all be a pain in the butt depending on if you actually talk to a person that knows exactly what they are talking about. Your best bet is to go to your local BMV office, explain exactly what you will have and get the exact process from the most knowledgeable person there. Then when you go back with all of the paperwork see the same person you saw the first time or there may be complications. I Hope that this helps.
Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net