Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2019, 01:16 PM   #1

Bashan Brozz 250 -- clone of what?

Hi all. I'm new to the forum, so please forgive me if this has been asked and answered a hundred times before.

My son and I recently bought two Brozz 250s. I've put about 400 miles on mine and he has over 1000 miles on his. We want to ride at least part of the Kentucky Adventure Trail on these bikes, and that has me thinking about luggage. Are these bikes faithful-enough clones of any certain name brand bike that aftermarket pannier racks will fit? They look a lot like the WR250R, but I don't want to buy stuff only to find it's off by an inch here or 3" there.

Thanks for any help.
Mark

Old 10-06-2019, 04:44 PM   #2

These bikes are very similar to the South American Honda Bros. Doubt it is a clone, however. Member Musictrek just recently bought some bags for his Brozz. I cannot link the thread since I am on my phone, but it is the Wickenburg Ride thread. It shout be the main thread showing in the 'Riding' section on the main page here. He bought the set off of Amazon.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 10-07-2019, 07:44 PM   #3

Best I can tell, all of these "250" Enduros are shameless clones of a Brazilian Honda 230 something-or-other. Just enough cost saving changes here n' there that you cant swap on the really good stuff.
2018 Hawk - Nibbi PE30, Nibbi Intake, UNI Filter, Ebay Exhaust, NGK 4929 (non-Iridium), 428 D.I.D. X-Ring, 15/40 Sprockets, Walmart AGM Battery, IMS Shifter, Full LED Lighting, Digital Cluster, CSC Swingarm Pin, Modified Chain Adjusters, Upgraded Wheel Bearings

** MPH Cruise, ** MPG

Old 10-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkLowryIII View Post
and that has me thinking about luggage. Are these bikes faithful-enough clones of any certain name brand bike that aftermarket pannier racks will fit? They look a lot like the WR250R, but I don't want to buy stuff only to find it's off by an inch here or 3" there.

Thanks for any help.
Mark
Here is the thread. I purposely started on page 2 because member Musictrek shows off his bags on his Brozz starting on this page. My guess is panniers would have to be custom made if you wanted those.
http://www.chinariders.net/showthrea...t=24455&page=2

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Tags
brozz 250, panniers, wr250r