Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2022, 02:49 AM   #1

Grin I found EFI Air/Fuel Ratio Tuning Solutions for Lifans!

I've cycled over 5000 miles with my Lifan X-Pect!!!

If anyone else just wants Air/Fuel Ratio control after modifying their EFI Lifans. Then you can easily use an EFI-Enhancer that modifies the alternating voltage of the O2 Sensor within 12.7-16.7 before it goes into limp mode and thinks the O2 Sensor is dead. Anything more will require an Openport 2.0 Re-flash of more aggressive fuel maps. If you want to modify the Ignition advance without causing interference with the vacuum advance system then you'd have to modify the Intake Air Temp Sensor alongside the vacuum advance system which can rest at -8 Degrees before TDC at idle and climb to +17 Degrees After TDC at 9000RPMs. Since it's fuel injected and the ECU runs the ignition advance curve, you can't just put a performance CDI on it to keep the ignition advance from flattening out at 5000Rpms. For that you'd need a Magnum Dyno-Boost Module to manipulate the ignition advance alongside the vacuum advance to keep it from flattening out and of course EFI-Enhancement for Air/Fuel Ratio Control.

So for under 50 DAI you can get a good EFI-Enhancer.
(https://eagle-research.com/product/e...r-efie-device/)

Though a Magnum Performance Chip will cost you 300 DAI, though the reviews are great. (https://www.magnumtuning.com/en/deta...200-dual-sport)

Either way, you'll have full Air/Fuel Ratio Control within Limp Mode Limits.

Tags
efi, fuel, lifan, ratio, tuning