Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2013, 10:51 PM   #1

Pit bike parts for trade.

I bought a lot of pit bike parts a while back, and have weeded out what I need and the garbage, and have decided to ditch the rest.
I've got two gas tanks, no caps or petcocks, green rad shrouds, a seat, a 50 style frame with swingarm, the rear drum brake for the 50 style frame, a Gio 110 style frame with a cut subframe (srsly chinese engineer?!), swingarm with garbage bushings for the 110 frame, and the rear disc brake wheel, and some other misc parts. I'll post up some pictures a bit later.
Will take Timmies large/ XL double double and donut for lot, or a 110 atv thumb throttle.

PM me with your number if you want anything from the lot.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #2

Any forks in that bunch? I've got a spare 50cc motor, and I wouldn't mind building a simple bike for a child I know. He'd love to go riding with us, but his folks don't have the means.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-30-2013, 02:59 AM   #3

I've got a pair of forks and the triples for the Gio frame, but theyre a bit bent. If you know someone with a press and v blocks, and want to spend time with a dial indicator, they could be straightened. If you want them, they're yours.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #4

I didn't ask my question very well. :oops:

Thanks for confirming that you have forks; I have a 12 ton press, but I'm not sure if that would be sufficient.

A better question is, do you have everything needed to make a rolling chassis? I have the motor and all of the electrical stuff, and I can find whatever else is necessary.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer