Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2016, 12:15 PM   #721

Thumbs Up

hehe, we ought to get our board together, (tt250's, Hawks, Bashan's etc. 'bring what u got' w one of our guys w a motorhome -support vehicle, and do a bit of the TAT or some other worthy week long ride. or maybe even something like Moab, or some other Utah like place with a central camp and riding terrain in every direction. I like what CSC dude is doing but frankly, its a bit cheezy (no offense Motocheez to limit it to just what u sell....and not let other members tag along, oh well. besides , the end of day fireside beer driven chats would b a bit more interesting.
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 05-13-2016, 01:03 PM   #722

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerAtlas View Post
hehe, we ought to get our board together, (tt250's, Hawks, Bashan's etc. 'bring what u got' w one of our guys w a motorhome -support vehicle, and do a bit of the TAT or some other worthy week long ride. or maybe even something like Moab, or some other Utah like place with a central camp and riding terrain in every direction. I like what CSC dude is doing but frankly, its a bit cheezy (no offense Motocheez to limit it to just what u sell....and not let other members tag along, oh well. besides , the end of day fireside beer driven chats would b a bit more interesting.
This would be awesome! I've been meaning to run at least part of the UTBDR sometime, and it'd be great to meet new folks while we're at it. And hey, since I'm already in Utah, I can run some "research trips" to make sure the trails will work for us!

Current: CSC TT250

Old 05-13-2016, 02:27 PM   #723

Oh, and I know the folks from the CSC Owner's group are getting set to run the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route in July as well, for folks up in the PNW.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:14 PM   #724

I am anxious for you guys to get your TTs so we can hear some reports.

/

Old 05-14-2016, 01:47 PM   #725

I see in today's blog Joe posted a pic of a copper colored TT getting set up . . if the green tag hanging from the throttle is the order number then whoever has 0039 sure ought to be smiling .... would someone please wipe the drool off their chin!

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 05-14-2016, 05:33 PM   #726

found out last night there is a secret with the copper ones AND they are rare so all you other crimson ordering/copper receiving types start practicing your ear to ear grins NOW!
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 05-14-2016, 07:08 PM   #727

Quote:
found out last night there is a secret with the copper ones AND they are rare so all you other crimson ordering/copper receiving types start practicing your ear to ear grins NOW!
Any guess what color I ordered

Old 05-16-2016, 09:19 PM   #728

Quote:

I wonder other than color if there is anything really special.
The copper color is special enough for me though... But exclusive?

Old 05-17-2016, 12:56 PM   #729

Quote:
You got me hook line and sinker what is the skinny on the copper TT

Old 05-17-2016, 01:50 PM   #730

OK seer that secret is safe with me but it is no secret that copper is the fastest color

Old 05-17-2016, 06:25 PM   #731

odometer issue

Per Joe on the CSC blog, the odometer and trip meter are calibrated in kilometers, not miles. He said they'll make good on it.

http://californiascooterco.com/blog/?p=21438

2016 CSC TT250

Old 05-17-2016, 06:52 PM   #732

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjester View Post
Per Joe on the CSC blog, the odometer and trip meter are calibrated in kilometers, not miles. He said they'll make good on it.

I just saw that too! I'm not worried about them taking care of us, but I hope it doesn't add too much delay! I'm practically going through withdrawals!

If it were up to me, we'd all be thinking in metric anyway, but that's just because I work in a lab and dislike switching back and forth. At least we're not Australia, where you buy quarter-inch pipe by the meter.

Old 05-17-2016, 06:57 PM   #733

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddthought View Post
I just saw that too! I'm not worried about them taking care of us, but I hope it doesn't add too much delay! I'm practically going through withdrawals!
That was the first thing I thought too.

2016 CSC TT250

Old 05-17-2016, 07:03 PM   #734

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjester View Post

Hey, I don't mind swapping it out myself a few weeks down the road.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:03 PM   #735

I'm glad the speedometers seem to be calibrated closer than the RX3 though. I like to know just how fast I'm going so I can stay out of trouble. 10% was all they'd guarantee for the RX3 speedometer, and that would be okay, but I'd probably go a little crazy constantly recalculating my speed. I know it'd become second nature, but even so.