Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2015, 03:00 PM   #1

amount of csc rx3's out there?

Does any one have any ideas about how many rx3's came in on that ship? and how many out of this first shipment are left in stock?

I am sure there are some that the owners do not frequent this forum so reports from them will go unheard of here.

Just trying to get an idea of the big picture. john

Old 05-05-2015, 06:05 PM   #2

I don't know for sure, but I think 200 bikes arrived in the first shipment from China. Most, if not all of those bikes were sold. I also believe CSC is working on ordering another shipment of bikes. If you call CSC, I bet they are willing to give you the accurate numbers.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 05-05-2015, 07:53 PM   #3

Thats a lot more than I was thinking about. I'm glad to see so many and hope they bring in a lot more. The more there are the better for every one. I just cashed in some credit card rewards that should help when I get my afib under control and go to order a bike. John

Old 07-05-2015, 12:55 AM   #4

When I decided to place my order in Nov 2014 I asked Steve how many buyers they had committed at that time. He said around 330.

For insight to how dedicated he is to taking care of customers, I was calling after work the day before Thanksgiving. Steve was the one that answered the phone and asked if I minded waiting as he had to fire the computer up. He had let all the staff go home early for a four day weekend. He apologized for being so slow in getting my information and thanked me profusely for the purchase.

Jay.

Old 07-05-2015, 01:49 AM   #5

Good customer service is a rare commodity these days! Nice to hear that CSC is taking such good care of their customers . Sound's like they are in it for the long haul, a good thing indeed!

Old 07-05-2015, 02:21 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay In Milpitas View Post
When I decided to place my order in Nov 2014 I asked Steve how many buyers they had committed at that time. He said around 330.

For insight to how dedicated he is to taking care of customers, I was calling after work the day before Thanksgiving. Steve was the one that answered the phone and asked if I minded waiting as he had to fire the computer up. He had let all the staff go home early for a four day weekend. He apologized for being so slow in getting my information and thanked me profusely for the purchase.

Jay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICRider View Post
Good customer service is a rare commodity these days! Nice to hear that CSC is taking such good care of their customers . Sound's like they are in it for the long haul, a good thing indeed!
Welcome; we are glad you joined us, Jay.

Indeed, the customer service from CSC is unparalleled in the world of Chinese motorcycles, and exceeds the customer service provided by many sellers of Japanese and European motorcycles.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894