Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2021, 05:47 PM   #31

Couldn't find anyone willing to ship them. Let me know.if you find a way.

Old 03-28-2024, 09:19 PM   #32

I know this is an old thread, but for anyone still interested in crash bars, Motocult sells them now.

Link: https://motocultparts.com/products/h...43838903419079

That's their more "adventure or rally-ish" set in my opinion, although they call them their highway/crash bars. If you poke around the site there are some other more "highway" type crash bars as well.

Here are what I think of as the more "highway" style bars, even though they call them their adventure bars: https://motocultparts.com/products/h...43562961699015

Then there's this fairly minimalist set of highway bars: https://motocultparts.com/products/h...0-highway-bars

At least they give you a few different options.
-2024 CSC TT250, stage 3 motocult kit, Nibbi PE28FL with custom-made cable controlled choke, modified stock muffler (larger diameter tailpipe), custom oil cooler installation with relocated stock evaporative emissions canister, oversized stainless steel footpegs, IMS folding tip shifter, a few little blingy bolts and bits. More personal preference mods to come.

Last edited by superjocko; 03-28-2024 at 11:57 PM.

Old 03-29-2024, 10:58 AM   #33

Super awesome!!! I've been waiting to find this, but dangit you just added $220 to my wish list.

Old 03-29-2024, 11:10 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopsweat View Post
Super awesome!!! I've been waiting to find this, but dangit you just added $220 to my wish list.
I'm right there with you! But mine will only put a $160 dent in my bike wish list budget as I prefer that set myself.
-2024 CSC TT250, stage 3 motocult kit, Nibbi PE28FL with custom-made cable controlled choke, modified stock muffler (larger diameter tailpipe), custom oil cooler installation with relocated stock evaporative emissions canister, oversized stainless steel footpegs, IMS folding tip shifter, a few little blingy bolts and bits. More personal preference mods to come.

Old 04-10-2024, 01:13 AM   #35

Motocult crash bars installed

My crash bars came in a few days ago. The shipping was decently quick. I just got around to mounting them up this evening. I'm going to do a little massaging (grinding and then repainting the ground area) on them where they do just make contact with the portion of the lower frame tubes that attach to the front downtube. I'd also have to do a little cutting on the stock plastic skid plate that covers those same lower frame rails if I wanted to reinstall it. I may just forego that though and make a "glide-plate" type skid plate that fits just proud of flush with the lower frame tubes out of some reasonably thick aluminum.

The included hardware is decent enough, but nothing spectacular as the bolts are a bit longer than necessary and have some pretty generic looking heads. I'll see if I can't source some more OE looking bolts, but that's not a huge priority at the moment.

The top back portion of these particular style of bars do encroach on the knees just a bit if you have long legs and you have occasion to slide forward on the seat, but not objectionably so. I'd recommend wearing knee protectors if you're going to ride off-road with these bars. Then again, I'd recommend knee protectors if you're going to ride off-road, period.

All in all they're a good bit of kit. Like I'm finding out is the case with a lot of things for China bikes, if you really want them to look like they belong on the bike then they'll take a touch of custom fitting. They'd be perfectly serviceable right out of the box though, so no real complaints here. I was also pleasantly surprised to find they fit around my oil cooler like they were made for it. That was completely by accident, but I'm sure not complaining.

Anyhow, on to the obligatory photos!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	31213   Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	31214   Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	31215   Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	31216