Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2023, 10:02 AM   #1

Templar start/run/off switch

Still no word from PSM/Xpro, have been regularly checking spam folder. I find it annoying that a company that has an ad on the forum acts this way. Looks like I am going to have to continue going down the road of finding "aftermarket" pieces to replace things. First item was the sticky starter switch.. The closest I could find a couple weeks ago was just a little wider/thicker.
Taiss 12v 7/8″ Universal Motorcycle Starter/Kill Push Button Switch ‎SW-02 ASIN B08FHMXVYW
on amazon. This switch is available from several sources.

Got this installed a couple days ago.
I did end up swapping all wiring over from the stock switch as the provided harness had wrong contact/pins and some different color and extra wires, and I didn't want to splice. Of course, after I received it I found what looks like a couple options for the exact same style as oem Templar-x. Couldn't find them previously.

One looks like oem, including connector, for $8.99. Wish I would have found this one before I gutted and rewired the Taiss. It actually popped up when I was searching for something else.

GOOFIT Two-Function 7/8" Handlebar Switch Button ‎H054-048 ASIN B09JKG94B5

The other is for a Suron e-bike application that looks like it could be repurposed...... for $20.99

Switch Assembly for Sur-Ron S/X Electric Bike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new start switch on bike.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	28931  

2022 Pioneer SHNG - SSR XF250. Sigma Jet Kit, Muffler & Air inject delete.