Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Other Brands
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #61

I have bought some things from Ebay that came to me as amazon boxed items labeled as gifts.
The number of times I order from ebay that suggests stock is nationally located only for it to arrive in chinese cling film.

I basically start with aliexpress and work my way around ebay and amazon searching the same item as to me its all just a smoke and mirrors chinese distrabution network with subsidized free shipping paid for by the western countries taxes...

Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdano711 View Post
I just watched Tucker Carlson's latest video on how Amazon removes the seller's "buy box" when they charge less at another site like eBay. I was rather disgusted. My guess is there is some kinda revolution amongst Amazon sellers going on right now. Also, something like 50% or more of the sellers on Amazon are Chinese owned businesses. Quite possible mass exodus of US based companies from Amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLsior View Post
I have bought some things from Ebay that came to me as amazon boxed items labeled as gifts.
The number of times I order from ebay that suggests stock is nationally located only for it to arrive in chinese cling film.

I basically start with aliexpress and work my way around ebay and amazon searching the same item as to me its all just a smoke and mirrors chinese distrabution network with subsidized free shipping paid for by the western countries taxes...
These Chinese companies play games for sure. The same thing happens here with ebay and the "US Stock" sellers. They may indeed keep a small warehouse to hold a few of each item that they sell, and will ship over and replenish in a revolving manner, but I suspect they also just fly in stuff from overseas and ship it out via FedEx/UPS from the hubs. I have noticed that all of the "US Stock" ebay sellers are based out of international hubs - LA, Chicago, New Jersey, and Memphis in particular.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM   #63

I was thinking the latest Templar shipment was on the Dali cargo ship. Perhaps, then rerouted from Baltimore to Charleston.