Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2019, 11:36 PM   #1

190cc Mini!!!

Look what 190cc beast that Pitster Pro is dragging out! When a 160cc engine swap is NOT enough...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adv10-1200x1200.jpg (83.2 KB, 2399 views)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-07-2019, 11:40 PM   #2

https://pitsterpro.com/index.php?rou...uct_id=1251961
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adv9-1200x1200.jpg (82.4 KB, 2157 views)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 03-08-2019, 09:04 AM   #3

Thats a rather interesting set of bodywork, it appears to be a mixture of Gen1 and Gen2

body pieces with a 3rd party front fender thrown in .It looks good though, and the Zs190 swapover is factory done ,I'd say depending on the price point this is one to really watch .
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 03-08-2019, 10:10 AM   #4

The MSRP is $2500. Not outrageous, IMO, considering the Grom with a ZS190 swap I saw a couple weeks ago in the L.A. Craigslist for $6k. It seems in line in price with a Vader or Hellcat plus 190cc crate engine. There are more photos in the link above.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 03-08-2019, 01:13 PM   #5

$2500 is more than fair , in fact i'd say it's a steal .You'd be hard put to buy a Chinese Grom clone and a Zs190 engine and do the swap yourself for less than that, and this way you are spared all that work, just jump on and ride ! And Pittster Pro has an excellent reputation for quality in as far as Chinese origin bikes, so there is that as well.

Really a nice find and offering , I would hazard to guess these will sell like proverbial hotcakes once word gets out
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 03-08-2019, 02:28 PM   #6

"Yeah it is a bit ridiculous to have a 190cc in a mini bike, but that’s just the way we like it!"

lol

Old 03-08-2019, 05:12 PM   #7

If you build it yourself ,you gain the original engine for another project or to sell ,along with the rest of the parts to run it ,so if the money is close and you like to tinker ,it’s possibly better to build it yourself

Old 03-08-2019, 05:33 PM   #8

like Killer Beaz says, 'Save Up'.
doing that now.

Old 03-09-2019, 12:27 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruces View Post
If you build it yourself ,you gain the original engine for another project or to sell ,along with the rest of the parts to run it ,so if the money is close and you like to tinker ,it’s possibly better to build it yourself
For Californians, the only way to have a 190cc mini would be to build it ourselves, as I am guessing this bike will be most unwelcome here. Kronik Racing in Simi Valley sells the parts and 190cc engines to convert Vaders (they sell Vaders, too).

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 03-13-2019, 08:29 AM   #10

I really like the look of this bike. This one honest is the one that made me start really looking at the mini bikes again.

Old 03-26-2019, 01:47 PM   #11

Very nice bike

Old 04-01-2019, 12:48 AM   #12

I guess you have to buy the turn signals and mirrors then install them for it to be street legal.

Old 04-01-2019, 02:15 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo View Post
I guess you have to buy the turn signals and mirrors then install them for it to be street legal.
Pitsters full size bikes come with mirrors and turn signals, and I am fairly certain they intend this one for the street. If you call them, they can verify.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 04-01-2019, 03:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Pitsters full size bikes come with mirrors and turn signals, and I am fairly certain they intend this one for the street. If you call them, they can verify.
I called the nearest PitsterPro dealer near me to inquire more about the ADV 190R. They told me they can get the bike 2600$ MSRP. To make it street legal they said they have to wire the electrical. Mirrors and turn signal will increase the price to 2800$. They also said they will have to change it from off-road to street in the registration documents. So still cheaper than a Grom. Does anyone know it's top speed?

Old 04-01-2019, 08:00 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo View Post
I called the nearest PitsterPro dealer near me to inquire more about the ADV 190R. They told me they can get the bike 2600$ MSRP. To make it street legal they said they have to wire the electrical. Mirrors and turn signal will increase the price to 2800$. They also said they will have to change it from off-road to street in the registration documents. So still cheaper than a Grom. Does anyone know it's top speed?
I find this dealer's information suspect. Pitster sell full-size endure bikes that are wired and have mirrors. Then again, the last member who bought one, member PaiN, bought his in a crate, and he paid less than MSRP. He bought directly from Pitster, and actually, if I remember, spoke with the owner of Pitster, Gary Goodwin (he is a member on the Facebook group 'China Bikes North America' where many members here are members). You might be stuck with your dealer, however, if they are too close geographically, as that is what many distributors do--give dealers territories. I don't think it could hurt to ask, however.

I should add, I recently saw a Grom that someone had swapped the stock engine for a ZS190, in the L.A. Craigslist with an asking price of $6k. Not that that is what it is worth, or will sell for, but I do think getting closer to $3k is a little pricey vs. buying a ZS190 from Pitster and installing it in a Boom Vader (or their other minis whose names I forget,) Taotao Hellcat, SSR Razkull, or Ice Bear Fuerza or Ice Bear Little Monster. But, all the work has been done for you, and with Pitster's reputation, should be a good package overall vs. retro-installing a ZS190 into one of the above.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150