Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2016, 09:13 AM   #1

Hawk 250 Title no signature

I purchased the Hawk 250 from Ricky Power Sports, and I recieved the certificate or origin. The only problem is, they did not properly sign the back. They printed the name "Manny"...... the DMV will not take this as a signature. I have completed all steps in getting the bike street legal, except for this last step. Does anybody at least know of the name that is supposed to be signed from this seller? I tried calling Rick Power Sports and get the runaround from a bunch of people who do not speak English well.

Old 06-15-2016, 09:21 AM   #2

Some have gone to different dmv s within jurisdiction and have gotten it done. Your results may vary.

Good old manny, we know him well.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-15-2016, 09:50 AM   #3

chances are you are not talking to Ricky Power Sports. they are the US distributor for these bikes. If I recognize the name, it sounds like TX Powersports? did you buy it from a web site with delivery to you? the retailer is the one that would provide the MCO. in my case I bought it from Superior Powersports and had to pay them an extra 30 bucks to properly notarize the MCO. they tend to do this because many do not title the bikes (using for dirt/trail only) and a bill of sale serves as "title" to create a paper trail for the next owner.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:30 PM   #4

Doh!

"Manny" strikes again... sorry to hear about your problems... I had the same problem with him and his (several) companies*...

You will need to get a hold of "Manny"... usually by email... even if you call and get him on the phone... you will still need to 'email him'...

Just tell him "you need his Real, Full, and LEGAL NAME with a Notarize stamp of approval... Mr. Gaurav (aka Manny) Sharma... 'Manny' is NOT your real name sir... please stop using it on the back of these legal documents!"

He did the same thing to me too on the documents... but he also shipped me a beat up 'floor model' that he couldn't sell to any local customers...

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16239 here is what that chump has done to us so far...

Again, sorry to hear about your problems... he does this kind of crap to several of his customers...

*TxPowersports, 360 PowerSports, ATVsNMore, MyScootersandATVs, and a few others I have found over the past few months...

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:54 PM   #5

Gosh this guy really is a douche .... there's just no reason for this level of incompetence. El' Douche has probably by far the most negative dealer posts on CR and probably caused some people to bypass the Hawk which is otherwise a great bike. Azhule has volunteered to be the feather spreader after the tarring. Take a number for your turn!

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song