Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #1

Vader Parts Catalog

I got this from my dealer.

Just in case you need to reference a part or need to order something.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...VDM1M4RHlTVlgw

Old 06-21-2017, 05:29 PM   #2

oh nice i had that and contacted my dealer for some parts and never in stock from multiple places so i hope you have better luck then i have. @notsomild has replaced some his parts with grom parts and fits fine for the most part i didn't re post on your post about your seat but i bought 14 grom seat and it fit just fine.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:15 PM   #3

Try contacting powerdirtbikes.com. they should be able to order parts for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildew View Post
oh nice i had that and contacted my dealer for some parts and never in stock from multiple places so i hope you have better luck then i have. @notsomild has replaced some his parts with grom parts and fits fine for the most part i didn't re post on your post about your seat but i bought 14 grom seat and it fit just fine.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:57 AM   #4

Interesting. Like lildew said, I had to order new boomerang pieces for my headlight unit. I contacted Boom directly, as well as powerdirtbikes and venom motorsports. Powerdirtbikes said that they didn't have the bikes or parts in stock to sell and recommended I contact my dealer or go through the warranty. I purchased my bike through newegg, so maybe if you ordered your bike through them it'd be different. I also didn't inquire about ordering the parts, although their email kind of steered me away from them. I ended up ordering Honda Grom OEM plastics. They ended up being the exact same size, and the quality of plastic is a lot better than what shipped on my Vader (who would have thought ). The only issue I had with them is that the tabs that fit into the enclosure on the headlight unit didn't quite match up. I had to carve an addition 1/4 inch out of my headlight enclosure, but that was no issue at all. I will say for the more volatile pieces on the bike, I'm more likely to choose Honda OEM parts rather than Vader replacements, but that's just personal preference. I'm still surprised at how easily Honda Grom parts fit onto the Vader 125. I've done quite a few things with my bike, and for the most part I just order Grom parts and they fit pretty well without much modding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prismways View Post
Try contacting powerdirtbikes.com. they should be able to order parts for you.

Old 06-23-2017, 04:37 PM   #5

So im kinda curious, have you replaced any of the side panels with grom panels? The reason i ask is my black plastic that goes around the seat lock is all cracked as well as the trim that attaches and runs along the lower seat. Emailed my dealer venom and they dont have them.
Imagine that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not So Mild View Post
Interesting. Like lildew said, I had to order new boomerang

pieces for my headlight unit. I contacted Boom directly, as well as powerdirtbikes and venom motorsports. Powerdirtbikes said that they didn't have the bikes or parts in stock to sell and recommended I contact my dealer or go through the warranty. I purchased my bike through newegg, so maybe if you ordered your bike through them it'd be different. I also didn't inquire about ordering the parts, although their email kind of steered me away from them. I ended up ordering Honda Grom OEM plastics. They ended up being the exact same size, and the quality of plastic is a lot better than what shipped on my Vader (who would have thought ). The only issue I had with them is that the tabs that fit into the enclosure on the headlight unit didn't quite match up. I had to carve an addition 1/4 inch out of my headlight enclosure, but that was no issue at all. I will say for the more volatile pieces on the bike, I'm more likely to choose Honda OEM parts rather than Vader replacements, but that's just personal preference. I'm still surprised at how easily Honda Grom parts fit onto the Vader 125. I've done quite a few things with my bike, and for the most part I just order Grom parts and they fit pretty well without much modding.

Old 06-26-2017, 09:02 AM   #6

No, I have not had to replace any of my other plastics. My only concern with replacing the side panels is that since you are only replacing part of them, how the Grom pieces match up next to the Vader ones. My guess is they'll be off by at least 1/4" or more, so it might look a little off unless you replace all the side pieces, but then I can't guarantee all the bolt holes will match up. To be honest with you, I'm glad I haven't had to replace my side pieces because those are what I'm most iffy about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veezx20 View Post
So im kinda curious, have you replaced any of the side panels with grom panels? The reason i ask is my black plastic that goes around the seat lock is all cracked as well as the trim that attaches and runs along the lower seat. Emailed my dealer venom and they dont have them.
Imagine that!

Old 10-04-2017, 10:17 AM   #7

Do you know where I can get a replacement gas tank with all the required wiring, etc?

The bike when on its kickstand was leaking gas. When I would let it sit overnight and then would push it up, to release the kickstand, a bunch of gas would fall out...over a few days, the gas tank would completely empty the gas out to the street.

The mechanic says that it isn't a hole or a puncture, but "the gas tank float level indicator being no longer attached, but broken off from the original welding."

Does anyone know what that means? Is there a replacement for this? I have photos of the gas tank if anyone wants me to send! Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.