Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2018, 10:17 PM   #1

Tao Tao Rhino 250 Nine Month Update

Old 01-19-2018, 10:19 PM   #2

This video is right before I swapped sprockets and changed the chain size. I will be posting something on that here shortly.

Old 01-21-2018, 09:43 AM   #3

Thanks for posting this video. I’ve been following yours and others experiences with their Rhinos on YouTube. I’m in the process of deliberating over buying a used Japanese ATV vs a brand new Rhino. I have a 1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 200, and while it has been a great bike and is in excellent condition (I take exceptional care of my bikes), it is harder to purchase the less common parts for these old Japanese bikes. Paying $6-8K for a brand new to like new Japanese bike isn’t a possibility for us financially (I could get into a decent used 4x4 truck for that!!), and paying $1500-2000 for a 20 year old Japanese bike that I don’t know the history of just doesn’t seem to be a good choice either when I can get a brand new Rhino for $1300 assembled at a local brick & mortar dealer in my area. You guys have helped tremendously in knowing what to look out for, mods to make, etc., as I’ve learned so much from lurking through these threads. It seems that with these Chinese bikes, you do the “dealer prep” vs it all being done by the Japanese bike dealers. Thanks again for posting your update.