Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2019, 01:55 PM   #1

Wanted: Hawk 250 Original Speedo Cluster

Hi,

I am planning on tearing apart the speedometer and seeing if I can't make it more accurate, and if that fails, I want to try to replace the speedometer portion of the cluster with a cheap ebay speedometer. Why? Because I am cheap and I pretty much blew all my spare money buying the Hawk. I would love to get a new digital cluster, but really can't spend the $95 for the new one right now. If I can make the old one more reliable or gut it and spend $15 to fit something in the speedo spot that is doable at this time. I don't want to mess up my cluster trying this so...

I am hoping someone that replaced their speedo with the digital one either wouldn't mind sending me their old one or selling (cheap) their old cluster and speedo cable/sensor from the front wheel. I really don't want to spend alot and am willing to pay for shipping if they have one they want to give me. I would of course share my findings with the forums here if I can make something work.

Thanks for your time.