Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 02:16 PM   #1

Exclamation Do not buy from Motobuys!!

I’ll start this buy saying I’m new here. I purchased a Templar 250x from power sports max and had an awesome experience. I actually bought the last one they had. After I received it my brother helped me assemble it and instantly wanted one himself. So he began looking for the same bike but unfortunately couldn’t find one. Fast forward a couple weeks he sees an add for the trail master 31x. Advertised as street legal. He ordered it. It arrived pretty quickly. After it arrived he was literally unable to get anyone in their mco department to answer the phone. Has been trying over 2 weeks. The funny thing is if you press 2 to speak to sales they answer within 2 rings. Long story short I would try to use any other dealer than them. The bike itself is what you’d expect from a Chinese dirt bike but their customer service or complete lack there of is just ridiculous.

Old Today, 02:29 PM   #2

This is the reason I was holding back on buying the TM38EX. I know they will get the bike to you, but the rest of the story could be a problem. Yep the paper work should say Motorcycle and nothing else if it is street legal. Hope you get the problem resolved soon!