Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2015, 06:51 PM   #1

Going to Excalibur...

If anyone has any questions for them, let me know. I am driving to L.A. this weekend and taking a long waited for vacation from work for the week, and plan to stop in at Excalibur. They have gotten rid of most of their Chinese bikes and such, however, as they are concentrating on their partnering up with TGB scooters. Their quads (on their site) are predominantly TaoTao so they don't really keep them at their warehouse since TaoTao is a couple miles away.

I have been trying to convince Mr. Liu to keep carrying the TMEC bikes, and he might if people keep buying them, but he has been getting spoiled with the bulletproof TGB scooters. They are getting another model, and the delivery scooter is on the way, literally, to arrive in a couple of weeks (all of them have been pre-sold) which is annoying since I have some business ideas with those and really wanted to ride one or at least see one in person.

TGB has sent in both 150cc and their 300cc (actually 264cc) engine for EPA testing, so they will have bigger scooters in a few months.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 07-03-2015, 08:49 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
delivery scooter is on the way . . all of them have been pre-sold
Non-TGB delivery-configuration options . . MotoFino . . Roketa . . Trans-It.

Inquire WHY the present Excalibur websites do not appear to be actually functional for consumer-direct online sales . . missing "add to cart" buttons?

Why is Excalibur not selling $669 shipped ToaTao 50cc scooters?

Old 07-23-2015, 11:49 PM   #3

Sorry, a little late, but if it makes you feel any better--I never made it to them. The other bikes--the Motofino is no longer available. The Roketa is available for about $1300 shipped from one of the cheap places that has dozens and dozens of scooters (I cannot recall which one, but it is one of the ones, like scooterdepot or something like that)...Excalibur can get hold of TaoTao since they are a few miles away, but they are mostly distributors, not retailers, hence why they don't have those "cheap, cheap, cheap" scooters like some do, and they don't have retail-friendly ordering online--call them, however, and they will answer your questions!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard