Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
View Poll Results: inverted forks
yes 9 69.23%
no 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyjoe
I checked into it when I bought mine. In order to get a motorcycle registration/title in MN, the vehicle must be DOT/EPA approved, must fit the statutory definition of a motorcycle, and must have the required equipment for the street. If you buy directly from a vendor like I did, you will need the completed MSO or MCO and it must be signed over by the vendor to your name. You will also need a bill of sale. I went in with these things and had my plates in about 10 minutes. Title came later in the mail.
Sounds like Gyjoe got his registered and you should be o.k. I actually checked with our registration office 2 times before my purchase and everything seemed good. Until they wanted a dealer # and my dealer didn't have one. I got caught in a loop hole for about 2 months until my dealer finally got the dealer license approved. It was a big hassle, but if I would have bought from the internet in Iowa, I would not be registering it or able to return the bike. Anyway, for the money.....these bikes are worth it.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:21 PM   #17

No problems with registration in KY. It took only a few min to get a Roketa GY plated and Geico had no trouble insuring it. It seems like a real mixed bag state to state as far as registration goes.
Joe