Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2018, 10:29 AM   #1

Update on Clusters........

Update on Clusters. I am currently sold out. Part of my last shipment was lost in transit. Fedex has never found them so i'm waiting on my next order. I should have them by the end of the month.

To answer a few common questions i get:

For the new folks here this whole cluster thing came about when i was searching for a cluster for my new Hawk. I searched for months and ended up finding a manufacturer in China who had a digital cluster with tach that was the same size and shape. I worked with the manufacturer on a design and pricing and got samples shipped in. A few members here where my guinea pigs. Once we got the quality where i wanted it i ordered 100 units. They sold out in less than a month. Have been ordering 50-100 since and have over 400 out there. Being it's more of a hobby i have not put together a website as i run a full time property maintenance business as well. Just wanted to give something back to my fellow riders.

Cluster will not work on the Magician. I have not been able to source a speed sensor. It has 3 prongs, The hawk and TT have 2 prongs. If anyone want's to get me precise micrometer measurements with pics of the Magician speed sensor i can see about getting one made.

The cluster WILL work on the enforcer with minor wiring changes.

I have 1 speed sensor left for a TT250 and likely will not get anymore. I have sold 400 Hawk clusters an 19 TT clusters over the last 2 years. The demand for the TT is not there.

Any other questions please post or e-mail me at hawkclusters@gmail.com

Thanks to the original 10 folks that helped get this started.......

By the way, Join the China Riders facebook page!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/596668933824039/

Old 05-13-2018, 09:27 AM   #2

mjstef, what measurements do you need from the Magician Speed Sensor. I have mine off right now. It is no problem to take it off later as well if further measurements are required.

Old 05-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNmotorider View Post
mjstef, what measurements do you need from the Magician Speed Sensor. I have mine off right now. It is no problem to take it off later as well if further measurements are required.

These measurements as well as photos....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tt sensor 1.jpg (38.6 KB, 831 views)
File Type: jpg tt sensor2.jpg (9.8 KB, 1090 views)

Old 05-15-2019, 05:50 AM   #4

I was wondering! Had a lot of people saying you were not answering emails. Seems to be plug and play on the TBR7 as well
Yes, it was fun!! Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstef View Post
Update on Clusters. I am currently sold out. Part of my last shipment was lost in transit. Fedex has never found them so i'm waiting on my next order. I should have them by the end of the month.

To answer a few common questions i get:

For the new folks here this whole cluster thing came about when i was searching for a cluster for my new Hawk. I searched for months and ended up finding a manufacturer in China who had a digital cluster with tach that was the same size and shape. I worked with the manufacturer on a design and pricing and got samples shipped in. A few members here where my guinea pigs. Once we got the quality where i wanted it i ordered 100 units. They sold out in less than a month. Have been ordering 50-100 since and have over 400 out there. Being it's more of a hobby i have not put together a website as i run a full time property maintenance business as well. Just wanted to give something back to my fellow riders.

Cluster will not work on the Magician. I have not been able to source a speed sensor. It has 3 prongs, The hawk and TT have 2 prongs. If anyone want's to get me precise micrometer measurements with pics of the Magician speed sensor i can see about getting one made.

The cluster WILL work on the enforcer with minor wiring changes.

I have 1 speed sensor left for a TT250 and likely will not get anymore. I have sold 400 Hawk clusters an 19 TT clusters over the last 2 years. The demand for the TT is not there.

Any other questions please post or e-mail me at hawkclusters@gmail.com

Thanks to the original 10 folks that helped get this started.......

By the way, Join the China Riders facebook page!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/596668933824039/

-2022 Lifan KPX250
-2023 Hawk X
-2022 Brozz Recon
-2021 Raven 250
-2022 RPS Condor w CG250
-2020 Hellcat (whitey) w ZS190
-2012 Suzuki DRZ400
- Bunch of other $heet with wheels and tracks THATS RIGHT!

MotoCheez on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/MotoCheez
MotoCheez Website.
[URL="http://www.motocheez.com[/URL]

Old 05-15-2019, 08:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
I would like to add this cluster does not fit on the Bashan Storm 250.
Not fit as in the plug? The sensor?

Old 05-15-2019, 10:36 AM   #6

Quote:
I have sold 400 Hawk clusters an 19 TT clusters over the last 2 years. The demand for the TT is not there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/596668933824039/
Hey Matt! Two of those 19 are my neighbor and I!
I can see why the demand dropped off. Didn't CSC update the analog cluster to digital after the first year of production????

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 05-15-2019, 10:57 AM   #7

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoCheez View Post
I was wondering! Had a lot of people saying you were not answering emails. Seems to be plug and play on the TBR7 as well
Yes, it was fun!! Thank you
Just a heads up mjstef sold his bike and hasn't been here in over a month and a half.

Old 05-15-2019, 08:38 PM   #8

Quote:
The plug was different . Speed sensor fit OK.
Then that is not hard to alter etc.
Did you get the CSC TT250 sensor? that fitted etc?

Old 05-16-2019, 01:36 AM   #9

Quote:
I used the Hawk sensor. It fit fine. The problem with the Storm 250 is the USD forks and the way the cluster is mounted on the upper tree and the key switch is mounted in the center. The TT250 parts can be used for that problem. That picture that Matt used a while ago is a picture of my 2015 Storm 200.
I know the dash you have/had on there its like my bike.
I ended up buying a bracket from another bike again and made it work etc but my key is off to the RH side.

Old 05-18-2019, 11:56 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Just a heads up mjstef sold his bike and hasn't been here in over a month and a half.

I'm here on occasion. Still have the bike too lol. Just slammed with contracting work.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:06 PM   #11

Just got another 100 units in Wednesday. Motocheez, People are sending payment through Hawk250.com but don't follow up with an e-mail. This has been an ongoing problem. I'm only on the computer 3-4 hours a week mostly doing invoicing for my main business so i have a hard time keeping up with tracking people down. Sometimes i'm a few days behind on e-mail. Also have 2 payments this week that came through where the Paypal e-mail bounces back so i have no way of contacting these people. Shipping 16 clusters this morning that where back ordered, The last 10 are going out Monday.

On the Storm, Nobody around me has a Storm to test fit on. They used to fit so some changes must have been made???

Old 05-20-2019, 03:04 PM   #12

All backorders are now shipped!!

Old 05-21-2019, 01:34 AM   #13

Quote:
Just got another 100 units in Wednesday. Motocheez, People are sending payment through Hawk250.com but don't follow up with an e-mail. This has been an ongoing problem. I'm only on the computer 3-4 hours a week mostly doing invoicing for my main business so i have a hard time keeping up with tracking people down. Sometimes i'm a few days behind on e-mail. Also have 2 payments this week that came through where the Paypal e-mail bounces back so i have no way of contacting these people. Shipping 16 clusters this morning that where back ordered, The last 10 are going out Monday.

On the Storm, Nobody around me has a Storm to test fit on. They used to fit so some changes must have been made???
Great news to hear clusters are back. Do you prefer going the hawk250.com route? I had sent a couple emails to hawkcluster but hadn't got a reply.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:43 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapchina View Post
Great news to hear clusters are back. Do you prefer going the hawk250.com route? I had sent a couple emails to hawkcluster but hadn't got a reply.
Make sure you send it to hawkclusters@gmail.com Don't forget the "s".
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 05-21-2019, 11:28 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapchina View Post

All e-mails at hawkclusters@gmail.com show replied to other that 1 9 days ago from Tyler H that was in spam. Replied to that just now.