Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Web Deals - NEW!
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2017, 09:50 PM   #1

Is buying from superior power sports reliable for a 250 taotao rihno

Hi, I'm new on here extremely interested in buying 2 tao tao rhino 250 with manual tranny I know about main upgrades that will come as it will be my hunting machine! I've gotten qoutes from local dealer and online with the online the deals so much better with a better warranty . The website is called superior power sports I know some reviews are bad but I've had good convos with them and are under newer better management since Jan 2017 . Was wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with them ? For 2400 bucks I can get 2. Just wanna make sure they will send it and back it etc recent reviews all seem to be excellent!! Thanks!

Old 09-22-2017, 06:37 AM   #2

I bought a Brozz from them in April. The bike had minor damage from shipping. I notified them and I got a new plastic side panel shipped to me.

I did need to remind and ask about the paperwork. Overall I rate it positive.
I would buy again from them.

Old 09-22-2017, 09:07 AM   #3

Thanks!!!

Old 09-22-2017, 09:22 AM   #4

Exclamation Don't do it!!!

I bought a defective bike from them and they refuse to do ANYTHING to help. I've tried for
over a year to work it out with the old AND new management with 0 luck. It cost me many hundreds of dollars to replace the defective / missing parts on my bike and that was the easy part. Finding these Chinese parts was the real trouble. By the way all the same people work there so I doubt if there is really "NEW" management. If you get a good ATV you'll be ok if you have any troubles with your ATV's good luck. I would never take a chance with inferior power sports again.

Old 09-22-2017, 06:12 PM   #5

All I can say is it is a crap shoot sometimes things go good sometimes bad

Old 09-25-2017, 01:18 PM   #6

My friend Alan Tang is the general manager of Excalibur Motorsports; their main line is TGB Scooters from Taiwan, but they still deal in Chinese powersports, both wholesale to dealers and retail to customers. Alan has a good relationship with Taotao's West Coast warehouse staff, and is able to get parts and whatnot when needed. For all it is worth, call him and get a price. It might not be as low as Superior, but when you call him the first time, you will get him on the phone. If you call him weeks later, he will answer the phone. If you have a warranty issue, he will answer the phone. Tell him Chinariders sent you. They have two websites--their TGB site is their main one, while the Excalibur site is out of date.

http://www.tgbscooters.us/
www.atv4usa.com

909-591-8800

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard