Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2017, 09:58 PM   #1

Saferwholesale customer service provoked price-matching like Walmart LOL

So I'm busy each night trying to somehow calculate the best price for my new CB purchase both with and without the added purchase of 2 150cc 4wheelers for my daughters.

Upon receiving the obnoxious popups on saferwholesale.com, I figured "what the hell, maybe I'll give their online chat a try..."

here's a copy/paste of what transpired.....

‎09‎:‎24‎ ‎PMEric
I'm currently interested in purchasing a BS250GY-18C, but I can find a ceaper price elsewhere. But, are you able to give discounts to those buyers interested in purchasing multiple units? I'd like to purchase 2 150cc atvs also. I live in 14036 NY, so shipping cost c

‎09‎:‎25‎ ‎PMSales Department
one second

free shipping today on items but would only be able to honor the price listed in red

‎09‎:‎27‎ ‎PMEric
*shipping cost can be a deciding factor. The best price I've found so far for the bike I want is $1,640.00 shipped to my door, here:
https://www.powerrideoutlet.com/dirt...road-bike.html

‎09‎:‎29‎ ‎PMEric
I'm unable to make this purchase this week, so this deal will not be available when I can make my purchase?

‎09‎:‎40‎ ‎PMEric
hello?

‎09‎:‎45‎ ‎PMSales Department
hello one second please

‎09‎:‎45‎ ‎PMEric
ok

‎09‎:‎46‎ ‎PMSales Department
you can make the purchase at anytime even though the sale ends we will still work on getting you a great deal and we will be running shipping deals all month long!

‎09‎:‎48‎ ‎PMEric
sounds good. In the here and now, how much would it be for me to purchase 2 of your 150cc Hammerhead atvs AND an orange BS250GY-18c, shipped to 14036 NY?

‎09‎:‎49‎ ‎PMEric
(for comparison) I'm currently working on deals with 2 other dealers each offering the very same products, but with different product names

here it is 3 minutes to 10, (7PM their time) no reply after my last post in our "chat" regarding my looking for the best deal in comparison to other dealers, and All I've logically concluded from this conversation is that the red prices CAN be with shipping included, you just have to ask?

Am I wrong, or does this just FEEL shady as hell?

Old 01-04-2017, 11:29 PM   #2

Call my friend Alan Tang at Excalibur Motorsports. www.atv4usa.com They are wholesale/retail, and not a mail order company, so no prices on their website, and their website is quite out of date, LOL. That being said, their main line is TGB Scooters, but they can get Chinese products like they show on their site, and those they don't show. For instance, they sell Kandi USA go karts and bugges, and Kandi is the US distributor for the Shark and Brozz, and Excalibur is a mile and a half from Kandi. http://www.kandiusa.com/product_list.php?id=270

Also, they deal with Taotao www.taotao.us who are about 12 miles from them (Excalibur used to be 2 miles but recently moved). Taotao's So. Cal. warehouse is generally the most loaded one because all their shipments go through the port of L.A. and the bikes are trucked cross-country, but since they only deal with the Chino warehouse, as opposed to Taotao's various warehouses around the country, you have to factor in shipping possibly being more. If you wanted to purchase 2 Taotao quads and the Brozz, my guess is you can get a decent deal, and since Alan deals directly with connections at both companies any possible warranty issues will be dealt with in a timely manner. Alan always answers the phone, so that is who you would deal with with both sales and after sale. Couldn't hurt to call and get a price, and then see what kind of deal you can get elsewhere, but call Alan first. 909-591-8800

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 01-04-2017, 11:41 PM   #3

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
So I'm busy each night trying to somehow calculate the best price for my new CB purchase both with and without the added purchase of 2 150cc 4wheelers for my daughters.

Upon receiving the obnoxious popups on saferwholesale.com, I figured "what the hell, maybe I'll give their online chat a try..."

here's a copy/paste of what transpired.....

‎09‎:‎24‎ ‎PMEric
I'm currently interested in purchasing a BS250GY-18C, but I can find a ceaper price elsewhere. But, are you able to give discounts to those buyers interested in purchasing multiple units? I'd like to purchase 2 150cc atvs also. I live in 14036 NY, so shipping cost c

one second

free shipping today on items but would only be able to honor the price listed in red

‎09‎:‎27‎ ‎PMEric
*shipping cost can be a deciding factor. The best price I've found so far for the bike I want is $1,640.00 shipped to my door, here:
https://www.powerrideoutlet.com/dirt...road-bike.html

‎09‎:‎29‎ ‎PMEric
I'm unable to make this purchase this week, so this deal will not be available when I can make my purchase?

‎09‎:‎40‎ ‎PMEric
hello?

‎09‎:‎45‎ ‎PMSales Department
hello one second please

‎09‎:‎45‎ ‎PMEric
ok

‎09‎:‎46‎ ‎PMSales Department
you can make the purchase at anytime even though the sale ends we will still work on getting you a great deal and we will be running shipping deals all month long!

‎09‎:‎48‎ ‎PMEric
sounds good. In the here and now, how much would it be for me to purchase 2 of your 150cc Hammerhead atvs AND an orange BS250GY-18c, shipped to 14036 NY?

‎09‎:‎49‎ ‎PMEric
(for comparison) I'm currently working on deals with 2 other dealers each offering the very same products, but with different product names

here it is 3 minutes to 10, (7PM their time) no reply after my last post in our "chat" regarding my looking for the best deal in comparison to other dealers, and All I've logically concluded from this conversation is that the red prices CAN be with shipping included, you just have to ask?

Am I wrong, or does this just FEEL shady as hell?
I went through hell trying to buy a bike from them. I wanted to buy a storm the sales person check to make sure they had one in stock. He offered me a fair price but only if I paid over the ph with an electronic check?? As soon as the check cleared I received an call telling me they didnt have the storm but they would offer me a cheaper bike for the same price? (oh joy) Seeing how I liked the bike they offered I said to go for it and I would louse out on the difference. After a week I call for a update on shipping of the bike and was told they didnt have the bike in stock and didnt know if they would get any more. They then offered me a junk bike for a few $$ cheaper and I told them to refund my money and they told me it would take at least a month. Reading on line I found this is very common with them and people had waited for 6 months with out getting there refund. I raised hell here and everywhere and sent them links to my rants and reviews. I did eventually did get my refund but ended up missing out on buying the good bikes and ended up with a pile ("the pile") I would run from those guys if I where you.

PS the hardest thing for me in this is that took me 3 years to save going with out one or two meals every day and never going anywhere to save on gas so I could buy this pile. Going with out those meals and never getting out ended up not being so good for my heart. (the wings of life saved me in that but they couldnt save me from the "pile")

Last edited by Merlin; 01-05-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Old 01-05-2017, 06:49 AM   #4

I'm with Merlin on this one. It sounds like they have some 12 year old salesguy's kid doing the online chat thing while he's playing world of warcraft or whatever the latest game is. I'd spend a few extra bucks (because let's be honest, at the prices these bikes go for, that's really all it is) and deal with a company that has a good track record of customer service, and making it right when the ball gets dropped. Just my two cents' worth, your mileage may vary.

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up

Old 01-05-2017, 08:00 AM   #5

Have you called Don at APSCUSA? He will more than likely give you a great package deal. He has the Stallion 250 that is almost identical to the Brozz except for the headlight. It is made by the same company. also has front and rear disk brakes and hand guards. http://www.apscusa.com/New-2015-Stal...uro_p_627.html I got a great deal from him on my Hawk and UTV. There is a place on there site you can build a family package. Best thing to do is just call him He might have the Brozz but may not be listed on site.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 01-05-2017, 11:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Call my friend Alan Tang at Excalibur Motorsports.
I'll second this, I've worked with Alan before, he is legit. He has direct access to a lot more product than he advertises, including everything RPS related.