Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2019, 07:34 PM   #1

SOLD: 2013 Bashan 'Cool Way' CBR250rr in Cincinnati, OH

SOLD

It's a project bike that I didn't know was a project bike when I bought it last August. It runs fine, but doesn't charge the battery for some reason that's beyond my skillset to diagnose. I'm about $1,500 into it all told (original purchase price, trips to two mechanics, new battery, parts from VMC, etc.).

Clean title in hand.

If you know what you're doing with a bike, or have good resources who are, make a reasonable offer. (All parts included.)

It's a 'clone' of a Honda CBR250r. Electric start & kick start, has a touch under 82k miles on it, but the odometer reads much lower, because I discovered the charging issue while riding it, and drained everything past the point where the dash could reliably update the mileage, and it reset to zero. (I found a video at one point describing how to fix the odometer reading on the Honda board, but don't have the tools to do it myself.)

Here's a link to the only video/image of this model I've found online (I'll get pictures of the actual bike up & linked as soon as I can manage.)

I'm just north of Cincinnati, OH. Will deliver for free within a reasonable distance (1.5 hour drive or so), otherwise you'll have to pick it up, or we can talk gas money & lunch.

Last edited by Voice; 09-29-2019 at 06:17 PM. Reason: sold locally

Tags
250cc, bashan, project