Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2017, 12:16 AM   #31

Hi guys, I just bought the ice bear fuerza 125cc, it is a clone of a modded grom. The first mod I did to it was the front sprocket mod to a 17 tooth. mine also uses the 428 chain. initial testing shows no gain in top speed, but rpm's are a little lower and 1st gear is a little longer before shifting to second. sounds like the same specs as the vader from what you've mentioned.

Maxi, can you tell me what motor you vader has in it? Mine is a LONCIN 152FMI... There should be a sticker on the top rear of the motor.. does a grom exhaust fit your vader at the head? Exhaust is my next mod, but I don't know what will fit... I want a low mount muffler, if you find something that works, let me know.

I hope this thread continues...

Old 07-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #32

Power of chineese motors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
LOL that was funny when your sister smoked you in the race and gave you some crap about it. Great video. Think you can squeeze anymore power out of it with some fine tuning?

/
You can defanatally get more power from it because the carbuerators on those thing are the same as stalk honda 80cc bikes. If you add more gas flow to these bikes, adjust valve clearances, new plug and wire you can defanatally increse power. Well the plug and wire might not increase power it will make it run better along with a new exaust which might make a miscropic diffirence by itself but if you tune the bike with a new carb and exaust that would increase power.
Ps Maybe put a ram air intake on that can help, just dont run to lean

Old 07-06-2017, 10:20 PM   #33

I spoke to Venom Powersports today and the next shipment of Vaders aka X20 is supposed to be modeled after the 2017 Grom. The headlight is supposed to be the same as well however I'm not sure if it will be LED. My Brozz is supposed to be picked up Saturday and I'm thinking about ordering one of these.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 09-17-2017, 12:14 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTOXtreme View Post
I spoke to Venom Powersports today and the next shipment of Vaders aka X20 is supposed to be modeled after the 2017 Grom. The headlight is supposed to be the same as well however I'm not sure if it will be LED. My Brozz is supposed to be picked up Saturday and I'm thinking about ordering one of these.
mine is a 2017 still the same style maybe 2018?