Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2024, 09:33 PM   #1

Doh! Looking for different rims for Apollo 250

Can anyone tell me what the dimensions are on the hawk 250s front rotor, how big it is? And along with if the bearing size is 15mm along with the axle size any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to use a hawk 250 wheel on my Apollo 250 for it’s better speedometer sensor, and the smaller rim , my 2.5 inch stock rims do not have enough clearance between the forks when compressed making it unsafe, the Chinese people actually offset the front wheel by 0.5 inch or so to the left so that the rotor bolts don’t rub against the front right fork, I am trying to get a smaller rim and wheel so I can truly center the wheel and have better clearance between my rotor and fork, do you guys think it would be better to run 17 inch rear and 21 inch front or 17 inch rear and 19 inch front I am asking this because i would like to get a 21 inch front incase I want to upgrade to an 18 inch rear in the future any dimensions of the hawk 250s front rim or any other china bikes front rim that is 19- 21” would be greatly appreciated, also the tire.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:34 PM   #2

Also is it bad to run a 3 inch rear rim and a 1.6 inch front rim?

Tags
apollo db36, hawk 250 specs, rim assembly, rim size affect, wheel bearings