Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2015, 08:15 AM   #1

I have a great Idea for all of us to make money and help people get back to work

Ok here it is ,Im not going to make some save America (Canada Too!) for poverty. I was thinking while on taobao how cheap this stuff is .Whats the one problem with china bikes...poor assembly.. I would say. Well what if I/we bought frames and everything and put them together .Now Im saying a Bare bones machine with cg motor because it was built to survive in third world countries with no maintenance.Face it stuff goes wrong with peoples cars cause they are lazy,people ask me why my cars dont break. I try not to give them a dumb look because I take care of my stuff always have.If your poor you learn how to work on stuff and to keep it nice cause daddy wo't buy me a new one.Best education ever! Anyway I mean bare bones no fairings ,disc brakes because of ease of replacement, no battery or electric start, turn signals will be led and a battery like a cell phone battery bank will be used for power that you will take with you.Will provide enough for turn signals headlight brake lights,I say have a thing where it clips in . I say all of us cause each one of us is in a different part of the country.Each one of us has access to craigslist where they can advertise and sell thhe bikes .What place couldn' use a reliable mode of transportation. Now I want to sell this bike for 600. Like 599.99 Now how would we get titles? I live in michigan and we have assembled vehicle titles ,all we do is take it to a state policeman and have him sign and say its safe, take it to secc of state and a green title will be in the mail. I built a kit car and did this it wasnt expensive.Then I could take it apart and ship with title or you can come pick it up. I know a state policeman thats likes my idea and wants to help. How many people could go to work if they could afford to get there and back if we get cg motors and I can clean up the heads and put steel valves in, and polish and port them and put 30mm carbs on and stepper exhaust . I think we would sell a ton of them because we put them together each one of us could have there own little dealerships and maybe more.

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!