Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2018, 04:15 PM   #1

Thumbs Up Registration in Arkansas

Hey all, I am new to the forums and China bike world, have always had one of the Big 4. currently still have a Kawasaki z800.

I just wanted to share my experience and what you will need to register one of these RPS bikes or any other China bikes in Arkasnas.

-you will need to get proof of insurance for me through state farm, it costs 1.55 a month for liability only ( only thing required in AR)

-you will need to get your new moto assessed and stamped by assessor

-you will want to download and fill out the title application from DMV website (i only filled out vin,model/color and address to ship title to)

-you will need $21.50 for registration fees at dmv if paying with a card, cash it was like 19.50

-you will need your MCO (manufactuer certification of origin) dealer will send you this

-your bill of sale (also provided by dealer i bought from)

-your vin number

-your License ID

it will register under the Chinese company name not rps.

overall easy peasy, i was initially worried after seeing some of the lengths some people had to go through but in Arkansas its quick fast and cheap!

I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to many rides in the future, if you are around central Arkansas (Conway, Little Rock, Vilonia AR) maybe we can get together and compare bikes or just go for a ride!

Tags
250cc, arkansas, conway, magician, rps