Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #1

2006 Zongshen 250 GS

Hi Guys I fliped into your forum looking for a stator for a Zongshen 250 GS and say a post that said he had gotten a stator and rectifier from Fast Doc and
SpudRyder was going to discontinue wholesaleing Zoneshen parts. I have a
customer who's 250 GS needs a stator and I havent been able to find one and the customer is getting impatient even though he knows they no longer make the bike :? If Spud or Fast Doc could contact me I would sure appreicate it.

Thanks, BlvdSlim
ScooterWorksPlus
Amarillo,Tx

Old 05-23-2011, 03:09 PM   #2

Hi Slim.

I respect your customer service for coming out to our website for help. 8)

Zong parts are available from their warehouse in Miami. I believe the guy you need to talk to is Manny. The stator is cheap, about $50, IIRC but they are slow to fill orders. Plan on a few followup calls and 2-3 weeks overall. :roll:

It is likely, but I cannot confirm, that a Yamaha stator will also git, but it will be 2-3 times more money I bet. That route might be faster though

Good luck and let us know what happens.

In my observation the ZS250 street bikes are very prone to ignition issues. Mine also had compression issues, and thata has occured with at least one onther person's bike who has come across our forum.