Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2014, 01:49 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
Hey guys. I'm new to the china bike life lol I just bought a 2007 hensim 250. I've been lookin through the forum n have found some good information but I had a few questions of my own n point me in the right direction if you can. I'm wanting to get a different exhaust, wheels and maybe jet the carb if possible. I'm putting street tires on it since most my driving is on the road. Kinda wanted to do a supermoto setup. So are there ne 17" rims that would swap right over?? N where could I get exhaust n a jet kit if possible?? Like I said I'm new to the china bike game but very interested on what the possibilities are. Thank you for any help guys!!
Cool, a kindred spirit!

I have the same bike. I can tell you that it is almost identical to the Roketa DB-06 and quite similar to a CRF250L. That said, I have found no direct wheel swaps. If you are looking to make this a supermoto kind of thing, the best bet is to take the entire front end assembly off of a street bike. Especially if it has inverted forks, which are more suited to technical riding. swapping the rear wheel for another will require some careful measuring and a whole lot of trial and error. It can be done, however. Like katoranger said, be creative. In the meantime, post up some pictures! I'm thrilled to hear of another Hensim in the mix. Info on these is pretty sparse.