Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #1

Compatible Parts engine parts

hello i am from greece and i have a problem with my rx3 it has Rocker arm both of them need replace and camshaft, 4valves, piston springs, 2 gasket up and down cylinder head and 1 gasket from right crankcase

The dealer at greece he is .... !@#$%^&*()
i have oder new parts 1 mounth ago and not yet come.... i am looking for a europe dealer i cant order from csc or worlwide because the price of customs services its expensive...

also i am looking for Compatible Parts engine parts from any motor(honda/yamaha/etc) do you know anything about that???

Old 06-05-2018, 11:39 AM   #2

Hi,

There's already a "compatible parts" thread (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15532), but I don't think that any of the parts you're looking for are compatible with other engine models. If your local dealer sucks (and I can relate, here in Argentina...) you can always try aliexpress or taobao.

Regards,

Juanro

Old 06-05-2018, 11:57 AM   #3

thank you for the reply juanro
from aliexpress its ok? it is Compatible Parts that? from thread "Compatible Parts" i look it but nothing for the parts who i want...

Old 06-05-2018, 04:40 PM   #4

For the parts you're looking for, search for the original ones. Do a search by using keywords "zongshen" "nc250" "zs177mm" and you'll find lots of things.

Old 06-05-2018, 08:27 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker29888 View Post
hello i am from greece and i have a problem with my rx3 it has Rocker arm both of them need replace and camshaft, 4valves, piston springs, 2 gasket up and down cylinder head and 1 gasket from right crankcase

i have oder new parts 1 mounth ago and not yet come.... i am looking for a europe dealer i cant order from csc or worlwide because the price of customs services its expensive...

also i am looking for Compatible Parts engine parts from any motor(honda/yamaha/etc) do you know anything about that???
Engine parts will be specific, because the engine was designed for Zongshen to produce, no other company.
As Juanro said, you may find the parts from some other bike because Zongshen sells the engine to other companies to power their motorcycles. Use the Search Key Words to find them. I think Gasgas uses the engine in one of their trials bikes.

Good luck.

Old 06-07-2018, 07:16 AM   #6

Quote:

Zongshen NC250? I can source and send to you mate - What do you need etc?
Check out my thread about the Zongshen NC250 and or RX3 or other parts

Old 06-07-2018, 07:18 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanro View Post
Hi,

There's already a "compatible parts" thread (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15532), but I don't think that any of the parts you're looking for are compatible with other engine models. If your local dealer sucks (and I can relate, here in Argentina...) you can always try aliexpress or taobao.

Regards,

Juanro
Hey I can supply all that and the big bore kit, why not send him my way?

Old 07-12-2018, 07:07 AM   #8

Quote:

Hi
i contacted you several times and offered you a parts manual and with this I could order gather all the parts you need (I would help you to explain why other parts would be a good idea in case you missed something)
I sent you several messages on facebook.
So if you email me and are willing to let me help you there is no reason that within 2 weeks you couldn't have all the correct parts landed at your door in Greece.
tako@nzbrakelathes.com