Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2017, 10:26 AM   #1

Question Bashan Brozz replacement parts

Since this bike seems to be popular I know I'm not the only one who can benefit from this info. I've seen several people ask including myself as to where to source replacement parts for the brozz bike.

I'm sure a lot of these parts will cross over to the other variants of this bike (i.e. storm etc).

I would like for us to link sites as to where we can get parts, not just say "there available on ebay etc."

Examples: Brakes, Clutches, Wheels, etc.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 04-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTOXtreme View Post
Since this bike seems to be popular I know I'm not the only one who can benefit from this info. I've seen several people ask including myself as to where to source replacement parts for the brozz bike.

I'm sure a lot of these parts will cross over to the other variants of this bike (i.e. storm etc).

I would like for us to link sites as to where we can get parts, not just say "there available on ebay etc."

This would be very helpful. Would be nice to have some spares on hand.

Old 04-11-2017, 12:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbya1986 View Post
This would be very helpful. Would be nice to have some spares on hand.
Agreed. I tried to use the parts section of superior power sports but it's had the same "maintenance" message for days so I assume it's simply not there.

Anyone have a parts PDF?

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

Old 04-11-2017, 01:27 PM   #4

Many of your generic parts like brake pads, brake levers, calipers and master cylinders, cables, lines, throttle assemblies, handle bars, etc....can be found on Amazon or EBay.

The plastics and seat are probably the same as the Hawk, TT250 and most of the new generation CB's, would be my guess.

Since it is a rear drum, it would be worth the search to see what old Japanese brake shoes fit, like on my Qlink it takes a Yamaha shoe....which I'm sure fit many other Japanese bikes of the same size in its day.

I'd love to find the rear handle/rack setup on your Brozz to swap over to my TT250.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-11-2017, 02:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Many of your generic parts like brake pads, brake levers, calipers and master cylinders, cables, lines, throttle assemblies, handle bars, etc....can be found on Amazon or EBay.

The plastics and seat are probably the same as the Hawk, TT250 and most of the new generation CB's, would be my guess.

Since it is a rear drum, it would be worth the search to see what old Japanese brake shoes fit, like on my Qlink it takes a Yamaha shoe....which I'm sure fit many other Japanese bikes of the same size in its day.

I'd love to find the rear handle/rack setup on your Brozz to swap over to my TT250.
Theres no doubt the parts are out there. I want this thread to be a resource though. If you have links to specific parts, post them here. And yes, it would be awesome to find jap bike replacements too

I'm wondering how many parts from the tt250 would fit.

Last edited by MOTOXtreme; 04-11-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Old 04-19-2017, 09:13 AM   #6

Well Ive already found myself in need of a couple small items. As some of you know my tank came in rusted inside. I "thought" I had it clean enough but I pulled out the petcock filter screen and it was pretty nasty.

Id like to replace this. The tt250 seems to only be available as a petcock assembly when the screen is all I need.

A Honda CB 360(and others) seem to be the same. Hoping my local shop will take one look at it and recognize it from old hondas.

Old 04-19-2017, 09:40 AM   #7

Have you tried cleaning the screen in the petcock and back flushing it ?

Old 04-19-2017, 11:29 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper1012 View Post
What is this cleaning technique you speak of? I thought running through puddles was cleaning. Are there other ways?

Old 04-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Well Ive already found myself in need of a couple small items. As some of you know my tank came in rusted inside. I "thought" I had it clean enough but I pulled out the petcock filter screen and it was pretty nasty.

Id like to replace this. The tt250 seems to only be available as a petcock assembly when the screen is all I need.

A Honda CB 360(and others) seem to be the same. Hoping my local shop will take one look at it and recognize it from old hondas.
I bet a can of carb cleaner would make your screen like new again.

Old 04-19-2017, 01:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolclass View Post
What is this cleaning technique you speak of? I thought running through puddles was cleaning. Are there other ways?
Well puddles are best way but there are questionable other methods

Old 04-19-2017, 01:46 PM   #11

Contact Alan Tang--he could put a call into Kandi to see what they have (manufacturers usually throw in 'parts' into a container; what those parts are is anyone's guess!).

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-19-2017, 02:38 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper1012 View Post
Its spotless now, but was not perfect upon inspection (damaged from the factory). I'm just a perfectionist. I am installing an inline filter today too. I am hoping they send me a new tank as this one was way worse than I thought.

Calcune, I will call Alan too. I just know many folks have discovered jap replacements for the the GY-200 Lifan bikes. Hopefully we will be able to cross over a lot of these too.

Old 04-19-2017, 02:53 PM   #13

My fuel tank , fuel cap , front axle bolt and rear grab bars are out for delivery today so hopefully yours aren't far behind

I did a inline filter too its just a peace of mind

Old 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM   #14

Quote:

I, personally, have never said "there available on ebay etc." What I HAVE said is "They're available on ebay etc." Hope that clears it up....ARH

Old 04-19-2017, 10:05 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
I, personally, have never said "there available on ebay etc." What I HAVE said is "They're available on ebay etc." Hope that clears it up....ARH
LOL, I welcome your post! Seriously Several of you are a wealth of information for sure.

Tags
250, brozz, brozz 250, parts, storm