Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2022, 08:32 PM   #1

Boom/Baodiao US site showing dual-sports

I noticed that Boom/Baodiao's US site is showing a couple dual-sports under the 'EPA/DOT' section. I know that Venom and Belmonte are offering Boom's 250 fuel-injected cruiser, but no one seems to be offering the dual-sports as of yet, so I am guessing they are not available here They are also showing a CT-70 clone which might get CARB certified since it seems to use the same 127cc engine as the Vader lineup, although Skyteam (via Amigo) already has a CARB certified CT-70 clone. The site does not show the Kewisaki sport-bike that Venom has teased which is also a Boom product. I am guessing Boom did not want to lose out on US riders who have embraced their Vaders but are looking to move up in size. http://www.baodiaomt.com/MOTORCYCLE_SCOOTER_BIKE/

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 01-09-2022, 10:59 AM   #2

I like the red dual sport

Old 01-09-2022, 01:19 PM   #3

Coincidentally, I was looking at their site the other day and noticed those. Id like to know more specs or a price, but no details.

Old 01-21-2022, 06:38 PM   #4

I see the Boom lineup on the EPA/DOT certification list, and they are certified for all 50 states. I have not checked the California CARB list, yet, but generally, the EPA site lists bikes that are CARB certified. But, just because they are certified, does not mean that Boom has them in stock as of yet. Since Venom Motorsports seem to list Boom's bikes, we will have to keep an eye on their site if/when the dual-sports become available.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 01-21-2022, 07:17 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I see the Boom lineup on the EPA/DOT certification list, and they are certified for all 50 states. I have not checked the California CARB list, yet, but generally, the EPA site lists bikes that are CARB certified.

Can you provide a link? I'm interested on poking around on the site.

Old 01-22-2022, 11:40 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSSK View Post
Can you provide a link? I'm interested on poking around on the site.
See if this works for you. It is an XL sheet. Line 7 has the Boom lineup. Fortunately, being #7 will allow you to look to the top of the columns to see what particular item you want to see. Scroll to the right and you will come to a column of model #s. Open up Boom's site and you can see which model numbers they have photos of on their site vs. what are listed. I Googled one of the models listed (I think #7), and I believe it only came up for Venom Motorsports/Belmonte's sites. It is the liquid-cooled/FI sportbike we had discussed (the 'Kewisaki' ) which seems to be a Venom exclusive. Not sure how that is considered the same engine as the air-cooled 233 FI engines, but the EPA seems to allow for loopholes. See if this works for you... https://www.epa.gov/sites/default/fi...5HsB1SpjsfYF1_

Edit: Here is the Boom link http://www.baodiaomt.com/MOTORCYCLE_SCOOTER_BIKE/

Edit#2: The BD250-5 is not shown on their site, but there is a YouTube video if you put in 'Boom BD250-5' and if you Google that, it goes to the Venom site. That is the liquid-cooled/FI sportbike.

Last edit--I promise! The BD250-5 is FI but not liquid-cooled. https://www.belmontebikes.com/produc...ted-motorcycle

TGB Delivery Scooter 150